Vault Party Update

Your Turntable's Not Dead
hawke000

Re: Vault Party Update

Post by hawke000 »

Bring your umbresslas people, gonna rain till next thursday.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I prefer the rain opposed to heat.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Might depend on how late Sunday night goes.
Haha! Was thinking the same thing! I'm going to shoot for early, but I'm guessing it will depend on whether I can drag the wife out of bed!
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

If anyone is a My Morning Jacket fan, Johnny Quaid is doing an in-store at Grimey's on Saturday at 5:00 (http://www.grimeys.com/). Saw his band at a small club here in Indy and they're fantastic. If you've heard his new LP you'll quickly realize where the original MMJ sound went.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Nashville, here I come. See any of your going at the party. Out the door...
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Out the door in 3 hours, just worked a long ass shift.

LETS DO THIS (red bull time)
Last edited by hawke000 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Putting my White Swirl OOO on for the next several hours...Mr. & Mrs. Courtney are en route.

- Cmelo
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

I feel left out not joining in on the pilgrimage. All I've got is an hour to drive tomorrow afternoon. Wish I didn't have to drive there and back everyday though. Oh well. See you guys there!
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

I don't shove off until tomorrow either but its only heightened my anticipation. We can hold down the WS fort until the final reinforcements are needed.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

So who's buying me stuff? I'm stuck in a course all weekend, mostly consolidation and corporate taxes :(
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

higherlimits wrote:So who's buying me stuff? I'm stuck in a course all weekend, mostly consolidation and corporate taxes :(
Pm me your needs.
Grim
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

Oh i got needs baby... so many needs. Have fun kids. Keep us updated, especial when tmr does the sale thing, i am super curious.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Just checked into our hotel here in Nashville...after a stop at TMR of course. Full stock of TMR boxes (didn't seem to be a purchase limit either), bunch of John Wayne splits, No Bunny buttons, etc. Shop was actually pretty busy already. Asked one of the girls about Monday and yes, there will be some limited merch for Vaulters...she knew all about it and was asking folks if we were in town for the party. Invasion of the Vaulters! Oh yeah, saw Jack too; probably should have led with that one! :D We were leaving the shop and Blackwell was backing out Jack's Mercedes. I told my wife that he was probably doing it so that Jack could just run out and take off without the hassle of us fans. Thirty seconds later Jack comes out, waves at us (we were across the street and I waved), gets accosted for a picture by someone who followed him out of the store, then sped away. Tire screeching and all.

- Cmelo
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Haha, that sounds like Jack. Every time I've seen him in his car he speeds of with his tires squealing.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

dylnfan wrote:Just checked into our hotel here in Nashville...after a stop at TMR of course. Full stock of TMR boxes (didn't seem to be a purchase limit either), bunch of John Wayne splits, No Bunny buttons, etc. Shop was actually pretty busy already. Asked one of the girls about Monday and yes, there will be some limited merch for Vaulters...she knew all about it and was asking folks if we were in town for the party. Invasion of the Vaulters! Oh yeah, saw Jack too; probably should have led with that one! :D We were leaving the shop and Blackwell was backing out Jack's Mercedes. I told my wife that he was probably doing it so that Jack could just run out and take off without the hassle of us fans. Thirty seconds later Jack comes out, waves at us (we were across the street and I waved), gets accosted for a picture by someone who followed him out of the store, then sped away. Tire screeching and all.
I was there... doubt you saw me though.
-Grim