Vault Party Update

Your Turntable's Not Dead
ms8shaw
Little Cream Soda

Re: Vault Party Update

Post by ms8shaw »

Thanks for that list of hot spots Kevin!

I am so excited, this will be my first time in Nashville and I can barely wait, we leave tomorrow.

I have my own little list of must see places, most of them I compiled from yelp, if anyone is interested in my bookmarks which is my list basically: www.ms8lee.yelp.com

I want to hit up a few of the local parks, Centennial Park, Fannie Mae Dees Park (Dragon Park), Percy Warner Park. Their botanical gardens are having an AMAZING exhibit, Cheekwood Gardens.

I am so ready to soak up the culture that I am sure is 1000% different than California living; you all have soda shops, cute country vibes and mom and pop feels all around. NOTHING like that on the whole in SF area.
The White Stripes
4 Shows
Raconteurs
7 Shows
Dead Weather
8 Shows
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

ms8shaw wrote:Thanks for that list of hot spots Kevin!

I am so excited, this will be my first time in Nashville and I can barely wait, we leave tomorrow.

I have my own little list of must see places, most of them I compiled from yelp, if anyone is interested in my bookmarks which is my list basically: http://www.ms8lee.yelp.com

I want to hit up a few of the local parks, Centennial Park, Fannie Mae Dees Park (Dragon Park), Percy Warner Park. Their botanical gardens are having an AMAZING exhibit, Cheekwood Gardens.

I am so ready to soak up the culture that I am sure is 1000% different than California living; you all have soda shops, cute country vibes and mom and pop feels all around. NOTHING like that on the whole in SF area.
You're such a nerd... haha...
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

ms8shaw wrote:Thanks for that list of hot spots Kevin!

I have my own little list of must see places, most of them I compiled from yelp, if anyone is interested in my bookmarks which is my list basically: http://www.ms8lee.yelp.com

We went to Cheekwood last summer...it was nice. Hot, but nice. :D
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

So, assuming most party-goers are hitting up TMR on Monday, what time is everyone going? They're extending their hours and the sale is limited to those of us attending the party; however, I assume folks will still be lining up early?
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Might depend on how late Sunday night goes. ;)

Your point should be emphasized - the sale is only open to * Vault members who are attending the party *. Wear your wristband proudly.

FS: Vault member party wristband $995 o.b.o.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

http://modlife.com/blog.php?id=114235
DOORS, BAND LINE-UP, FINAL AGE WARNING
POSTED BY 80sskatebetty ON June 02 2010
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

Have fun everyone. Post pics.
Would anyone be up for a Whiteswirl facebook page? Just a place to dump iphone pics....
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

stoutr wrote: Would anyone be up for a Whiteswirl facebook page? Just a place to dump iphone pics....
Good idea
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

stoutr wrote:Have fun everyone. Post pics.
Would anyone be up for a Whiteswirl facebook page? Just a place to dump iphone pics....
I just went to go try and start one and I couldn't figure it out so feel free!
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

you can change the website to just www.whiteswirl.com I changed the homepage so it's just a link to the forum and eventually there'll be a full site there that'll make more sense as the 'homepage' of the site I think..

Anyways, I just don't like when people are like "have you been to www.whiteswirl.com/forum? it's a bit clunky I think to add the extra bit... haha..
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

You're fast. I set one up too, but will delete it.

Everyone drop iphone photo's into it. Cool beans.
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

I nearly wet myself after seeing your profile photo "stoutr". You and yours have a wicked sense of humor. I like.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

anonymousbrunette wrote:I nearly wet myself after seeing your profile photo "stoutr". You and yours have a wicked sense of humor. I like.
You're cute. We are getting another portrait this summer by the same artist. We shall see what comes of it.
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

higherlimits wrote:you can change the website to just http://www.whiteswirl.com I changed the homepage so it's just a link to the forum and eventually there'll be a full site there that'll make more sense as the 'homepage' of the site I think..

Anyways, I just don't like when people are like "have you been to http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum? it's a bit clunky I think to add the extra bit... haha..
i think this is going to take off in a big way... :mrgreen:
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here