Third Man Records 10 Year Anniversary

Your Turntable's Not Dead
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Third Man Records 10 Year Anniversary

Post by arewhyehen »

runofthemill wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:33 pm Where y'all gonna park?
Probably roll up that big yellow garage door at the front and park inside next to Jack's Tesla.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Can't seem to find the info on the ULTRA tickets online anymore and since I am someone's +1, I don't have an email with a list of the goodies that come along with the ULTRA.....anyone help me out?
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Well I botched getting an ultra. If anyone here prioritizes show access over vinyls (cough cough) and could use the cash to bank this trip I can pay you in advance for swag. Otherwise I'll just wait a few years for the prices to drop.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

anonymousbrunette wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:34 pm Well I botched getting an ultra. If anyone here prioritizes show access over vinyls (cough cough) and could use the cash to bank this trip I can pay you in advance for swag. Otherwise I'll just wait a few years for the prices to drop.
That really sucks. Was hoping you could work a deal out with that guy for his +1
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

arewhyehen wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:29 pm
anonymousbrunette wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:34 pm Well I botched getting an ultra. If anyone here prioritizes show access over vinyls (cough cough) and could use the cash to bank this trip I can pay you in advance for swag. Otherwise I'll just wait a few years for the prices to drop.
That really sucks. Was hoping you could work a deal out with that guy focr his +1
I tried to buy it off him 3 hours before he had to submit and he’d already given it away! I shrugged off two other offers in recent weeks so it serves me right, brat that I am.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

anonymousbrunette wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:09 pm
arewhyehen wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:29 pm
That really sucks. Was hoping you could work a deal out with that guy focr his +1
I tried to buy it off him 3 hours before he had to submit and he’d already given it away! I shrugged off two other offers in recent weeks so it serves me right, brat that I am.
You've always been trouble.. :lol:
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Received an email RE event details for Saturday. Biggest thing that jumped out at me was "**NO RE-ENTRY — please plan accordingly." WTF? It's an 8-9 hour event? Love to see all of the bands, but was hoping to make a strategically-timed trip out for an uncrowded beer and lunch. Grr.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

I'm crossing my fingers for a bar inside the Blue Room so I don't have to give up my spot for the 4 or 5 bourbons I'm gonna inevitably order.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

dylnfan wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:09 am Received an email RE event details for Saturday. Biggest thing that jumped out at me was "**NO RE-ENTRY — please plan accordingly." WTF? It's an 8-9 hour event? Love to see all of the bands, but was hoping to make a strategically-timed trip out for an uncrowded beer and lunch. Grr.
Yep and they hand you your bag when you walk in....so get ready to hold your shit for 9 hours.
This is why my family won't be arriving till like 2pm. Eat lunch before heading in.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:38 pm
dylnfan wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:09 am Received an email RE event details for Saturday. Biggest thing that jumped out at me was "**NO RE-ENTRY — please plan accordingly." WTF? It's an 8-9 hour event? Love to see all of the bands, but was hoping to make a strategically-timed trip out for an uncrowded beer and lunch. Grr.
Yep and they hand you your bag when you walk in....so get ready to hold your shit for 9 hours.
This is why my family won't be arriving till like 2pm. Eat lunch before heading in.
Yeah, I am hoping I can just hand it to my fiance because she has a regular ticket and she can take it to the car before she comes in so we should be good for the day.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

arewhyehen wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:48 pm
Yeah, I am hoping I can just hand it to my fiance because she has a regular ticket and she can take it to the car before she comes in so we should be good for the day.
Good call, I've got a buddy driving over who's GA.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

#FishInABarrel #CashGrabComplications

- Cmelo
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Storefront closes at noon tomorrow y'all - don't plan on a tour. Take in the other stuff we have to offer in Nashville! I recommend skipping Party Fowl and hitting up Bolton's down the street on 8th Ave for more authentic hot chicken!
Hyperbole used for effect!
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

mangry wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:00 pm Storefront closes at noon tomorrow y'all - don't plan on a tour. Take in the other stuff we have to offer in Nashville! I recommend skipping Party Fowl and hitting up Bolton's down the street on 8th Ave for more authentic hot chicken!
Prince's still slanging that Nashville hot? Shit is brutal, and amazing. Lol.

- Cmelo
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

dylnfan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:12 am
mangry wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:00 pm Storefront closes at noon tomorrow y'all - don't plan on a tour. Take in the other stuff we have to offer in Nashville! I recommend skipping Party Fowl and hitting up Bolton's down the street on 8th Ave for more authentic hot chicken!
Prince's still slanging that Nashville hot? Shit is brutal, and amazing. Lol.
Yes, they even upgraded to metal utensils.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom