Nashville Headquarters Tours

Your Turntable's Not Dead
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Nashville Headquarters Tours

Post by arewhyehen »

Starting tomorrow..
Join us Mondays and Fridays at 2pm for guided tours of our Nashville headquarters. One of our knowledgeable and experienced staffers will make you privy to the inner workings of our direct-to-acetate recording facilities and expansive label offices during this exclusive and intimate half hour experience.

Tickets are available first-come-first-served in the Nashville store on the day of the tour. 10 tickets will be made available for each tour at a price of $20 per person.
https://thirdmanrecords.com/about/nashville-storefront/
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Nashville Headquarters Tours

Post by Stl_ben »

$200 for 30 minutes...not bad.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Re: Nashville Headquarters Tours

Post by shaneoftheroad »

I lucked out big time with my tour. I got it as a Christmas gift for giving blood in the Blue Room. Blackwell led my tour and it was just the two of us. Right off the bat, in the first hallway, Jack came out a door and Blackwell introduced us. After some small talk and a handshake he moved along but that was (of course) beyond cool. And Blackwell was incredibly attentive and passionate about everything he showed me. I even got to see the Blue Series Book in its raw form before they took it to the printers. It was just giant pieces of paper stacked on top of one another. So many cool moments, some of which I've been asked to never mention. Though maybe now that it's open to the public I can finally talk about some of it. We'll see if it all becomes public knowledge.

I didn't take any pictures, didn't ask for any autographs. Though in retrospect it seems maybe the Jack meeting was set up for me to take a photo at least. Oh well, hindsight and all that. I wouldn't trade that experience, man. It was a highlight. So cool they're opening it up for everyone. Definitely go if you can make it.