JACK WHITE FRAMED ILLUSTRATIONS FROM STUDIO

Your Turntable's Not Dead
Shakin1215
Little Bird

JACK WHITE FRAMED ILLUSTRATIONS FROM STUDIO

Post by Shakin1215 »

Greetings Jack White Fans & Experts!

I come to you in great need of help...I just went to Detroit over the weekend and went to Third Man Records! It was absolutely amazing and better than I expected...
While my boyfriend and I were there, we saw artwork of Jack White in a glass display case.. This art work was 3 pieces, framed, and small illustrations of Jack White over time... For example, the first one was a drawing of Jack White from era 1, second one was Jack from era 2, and ect. For those who have been, know what I might be referring to. That being said, does anyone have a photograph or a link to these illustrations?!

I ask this because, my boyfriend absolutely loved them and wanted them for his apartment... Our anniversary is coming up and I want to re-create them for him. If anyone can help me, I would truly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Christina
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Re: JACK WHITE FRAMED ILLUSTRATIONS FROM STUDIO

Post by Aquamarine »

You mean this series? Not sure what you mean by recreate them, but they were available for purchase from the artist at one point--can't remember his name, but somebody will probably remember how to contact him.
Last edited by Aquamarine on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Those are by Joe Lalich-- http://www.joelalich.com/littlejack/
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

The picture in my post seems to have disappeared--but anyway, I like the animated versions on his site. :)
Shakin1215
Little Bird

Post by Shakin1215 »

THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH! That is exactly what I was looking for. Yippee!