Record Store Day 2017

Your Turntable's Not Dead
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Record Store Day 2017

Post by Stl_ben »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
chaptertwentyone wrote:I'm happy they've switched up their t-shirt brand, for the new RSD released ones anyhow.
I think it's the same one used for the Rob Jones Greif shirts and those fit great.
Wish I'd jumped on the Grief originals when they were flying around. Cool pieces.
He has sold new ones the last two years at mondo con...maybe schedule a trip to Austin in November and get you one!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

I'm an avid fan as well.
I'm hoping to track down a bunch one day.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Stl_ben wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:
chaptertwentyone wrote:I'm happy they've switched up their t-shirt brand, for the new RSD released ones anyhow.
I think it's the same one used for the Rob Jones Greif shirts and those fit great.
Wish I'd jumped on the Grief originals when they were flying around. Cool pieces.
He has sold new ones the last two years at mondo con...maybe schedule a trip to Austin in November and get you one!
Cool. I have friends in Austin, I may have to bribe them to go see about some Rob Jones.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Getting one may require camping....it did two years ago when I got mine.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Stl_ben wrote:Getting one may require camping....it did two years ago when I got mine.
Then my minions shall camp.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

arewhyehen wrote:
Mick III wrote:I saw on discogs some people who sell the 7" battle cry for 90$. What was the original price? Are they crazy ?
Original price was $20 and even that was crazy
Thank you.
I will try to buy it for this price, but it will be hard.
getbehindmejack
Little Acorn

Post by getbehindmejack »

Was sick as a dog Saturday morning, so there was no way I was waiting in any sort of line. Sunday I felt ok, so I walked into my local record store around noon. Lo and behold, they had everything I wanted and more. Bob Seger, The Blue Series Book, Beatles, RHCP, Rush, Ben Folds, all that....everything except the Jack White, which I'm sure will make its way to the vault store. TMR won me over on the Bob Seger and the book too. Color me one lucky dude. 8-)
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

getbehindmejack wrote:Was sick as a dog Saturday morning, so there was no way I was waiting in any sort of line. Sunday I felt ok, so I walked into my local record store around noon. Lo and behold, they had everything I wanted and more. Bob Seger, The Blue Series Book, Beatles, RHCP, Rush, Ben Folds, all that....everything except the Jack White, which I'm sure will make its way to the vault store. TMR won me over on the Bob Seger and the book too. Color me one lucky dude. 8-)
Good to know you're alive!
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."