Tour Merch & Sagan Question

Your Turntable's Not Dead
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Tour Merch & Sagan Question

Post by dylnfan »

So, can anyone give me an idea of what merch has been available at the DW shows? Even though I can't go (liv nowhere near NY), I'm going to try and get my cousin (who lives in Brooklyn) tix to the Music Hall show via the presale this afternoon. Told her I'd try and score her the tix, but she had to be my "secret shopper!" Anyway, just wondered if anyone knew what was generally available and I could have her pick me up some goodies. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
BC

P.S. Anyone get their Sagan 7" pre-order yet? Someone (Trickster maybe?) posted on another thread that Nashville didn't have the regular black vinyl out yet, so I was wondering if anyone received a colored vinyl via mail.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Tour Merch & Sagan Question

Post by trickster »

I mentioned that
PugFace asked for a regular vinyl and they told him they did not have that in stock yet.
I just hope the first preorders got a cosmo
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

I was hoping the same thing! I've pre-ordered everything via the Nashville store (much to my local indie shop's dismay), but have yet to get lucky. Maybe this time will be different...although, it's not the most exciting release to date. Still pretty freaking cool though, don't get me wrong! ;-)

Cheers,
BC
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

dylnfan wrote:I was hoping the same thing! I've pre-ordered everything via the Nashville store (much to my local indie shop's dismay), but have yet to get lucky. Maybe this time will be different...although, it's not the most exciting release to date. Still pretty freaking cool though, don't get me wrong! ;-)

Cheers,
BC
ditto.
I like the packaging but find the music kinda weird
Back of the sleeve and the label sticker are cool also. Way too cool for my taste I would say.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Kaber wrote:Shows upto now have had
third man / dead weather t-shirts
third man patches
pins - gun pin / pin sets
poster
third man 7 inch vinyl
a few shows also had bi-color horehound

expect more of the same.
Has anyone seen any 3" sets?

BC

- Cmelo
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

No 3" sets. The Dead Weather shows have been strictly Dead Weather merchandise (aside from the TMR patches and stickers). What I thought was interesting was that they sold posters for other European shows at the Brixton, London show (ones that didn't sell out, I suppose.) I've never seen them do that in the states - or perhaps they always sell out the night of the gig. Unlikely though.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org