FAQ Thread for Third Man Records Store in Nashville

Your Turntable's Not Dead
watchtower41
Little Bird

FAQ Thread for Third Man Records Store in Nashville

Post by watchtower41 »

HI there, pardon my ignorance, long time TMR collector, but just recently found this most excellent forum and wealth of information. I've seen the White Stripes, Racs, DW, Jack ect. many many times, but at the end of this month will be my FIRST time to visit Third Man Records in Nashville to coincide with Bridgestone Arena gig (I'm quite sure many of you are making the same trek)

I've searched the various forums for a general FAQ about the Third Man Records physical store itself and what to expect. Will they have rare variants available? I've heard they sometimes have an "record" or "item" of the day??? Is there exclusive merch that is not sold online? Is it a waste of time? There are plenty of threads about the Record Booth and the Rolling Record Store, but I couldn't find any specifics about the physical Third Man Record store. Any info and suggestions are appreciated. Still a couple weeks away, so who knows if TMR has something special in store for fans coming into Nashville for the show, but just wanted some general feedback. I'm excited to finally visit TMR, but part of me feels like I am setting myself up for kind of a disappointment. :silent:
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: FAQ Thread for Third Man Records Store in Nashville

Post by Stl_ben »

Lot's of threads with info about the store:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7137
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9095
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7909

There is a few exclusive store only items...but mainly the same items that are online.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
watchtower41
Little Bird

Re: FAQ Thread for Third Man Records Store in Nashville

Post by watchtower41 »

Stl_ben wrote:Lot's of threads with info about the store:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7137
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9095
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7909

There is a few exclusive store only items...but mainly the same items that are online.

Muchas Gracias for directing me to the right place. Even though these threads haven't been posted in for months, there's a lot of useful info here. Thanks.