Black Friday and robot Monday at TMR

Your Turntable's Not Dead
dunedin
Little Ghost

Re: Black Friday and robot Monday at TMR

Post by dunedin »

PugFaceRex wrote:
destijl wrote:Not many B&B completists anymore. If anyone could grab me a Bill Burr (if it's a B&B) for relatively cheap then I would be grateful
probably not a B&B since it wasn't recorded at TMR but could be wrong.
Not a B&B
rsimms3 wrote:Image
westnashguy
Little Cream Soda

Post by westnashguy »

dunedin wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:
destijl wrote:Not many B&B completists anymore. If anyone could grab me a Bill Burr (if it's a B&B) for relatively cheap then I would be grateful
Not a B&B

That's a good representation. Mine has popcorn-ish yellow streaks going across it.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Big thanks to my pal Miranda! She scored me GA tickets to Bridgestone. :D
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
stoffel wrote: and then i went back and saw the DJ bags are on sale, and still you can get another 30% off
i wanted one since they first came out, but were a bit expensive, but now they came down to just above 100$
The DJ bags are the bomb. I love mine.
Tried to purchase one during the Valentine's sale, but it got refunded due to the gift card discount debacle. Bought one today and with the coupon code and the discount that was already on it came to just under $100. That is less than what it would have cost me if they just let my original order go through. So, in the spirit of the holiday season, I would just like to say - Suck it Third Man, I win!
pgharf
Little Cream Soda

Post by pgharf »

I also used the 30% off to buy one of the cowhide DJ bags. No way was I paying over $200, but with the discount + 30% off, I think it came to $105. Liking that price a lot more!
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

westnashguy wrote:
dunedin wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:
Not a B&B

That's a good representation. Mine has popcorn-ish yellow streaks going across it.
I want it anyway. Any help.
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

destijl wrote:
westnashguy wrote:
dunedin wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:
Not a B&B
I want it anyway. Any help.

I want one but not $300 eBay want one :lol: wankers
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I bought two singles of Jack White that I haven't and Lazaretto 45 Carrier Case. My first Carrier Case, I'm so excited to receive it. Well, one it's not enough, my girl friend will offer me an another (the vault one). So happy !
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

I just strolled into Third Man and got the Dough Rollers and Bill Burr LPs (which I didn't realize were included in the 30% off sale) after I saw their instagram post about an hour ago. I was surprised they had any left. I stood in line at another store this morning and figured it was a shit show over there, but now it's not so full. Grabbed a zippo too. It looks sweet.
i won't let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore...

westnashguy
Little Cream Soda

Post by westnashguy »

scoliosispony wrote:I just strolled into Third Man and got the Dough Rollers and Bill Burr LPs (which I didn't realize were included in the 30% off sale) after I saw their instagram post about an hour ago. I was surprised they had any left. I stood in line at another store this morning and figured it was a shit show over there, but now it's not so full. Grabbed a zippo too. It looks sweet.
That's cool that you got them. I drove by last night and saw people around 8:30 already in line with 3 big tables of food. They said it's a tradition they did every years. My original plan was to show up at 8am, but after I saw them I showed up around 6:30am. There was no point. I was 8th in line and by the time the store opened there was a total of 20 people. I so could have slept in. LOL
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

westnashguy wrote:
scoliosispony wrote:I just strolled into Third Man and got the Dough Rollers and Bill Burr LPs (which I didn't realize were included in the 30% off sale) after I saw their instagram post about an hour ago. I was surprised they had any left. I stood in line at another store this morning and figured it was a shit show over there, but now it's not so full. Grabbed a zippo too. It looks sweet.
That's cool that you got them. I drove by last night and saw people around 8:30 already in line with 3 big tables of food. They said it's a tradition they did every years. My original plan was to show up at 8am, but after I saw them I showed up around 6:30am. There was no point. I was 8th in line and by the time the store opened there was a total of 20 people. I so could have slept in. LOL
Haha, sounds like it. I went to Grimey's at 9 for the Death Grips album, but there were about 40 folks lined up so I didn't get one. Grabbed the Flaming Lips and J Mascis releases along with the new Dirty Beaches record. I guess all the BFRSD stuff was a bigger draw than the TMR sale.

shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Did we ever find out what time these discount codes go into effect? Is it after midnight or after the store opens in the morning?
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Did we ever find out what time these discount codes go into effect? Is it after midnight or after the store opens in the morning?
It was 1am EST (midnight Nashville time) on Friday.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

I'm glad I waited on that Vault 45 case. Can't wait to snatch that up tomorrow.

Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Any idea when the Lazaretto roulettes go up?