TMR.com blood pic intro

Your Turntable's Not Dead
higherlimits
Little People

Re: TMR.com blood pic intro

Post by higherlimits »

7th_son wrote:Isn't it obvious? New Upholsterers on TMR, blood card included.
Unseen blood cards?! no way!
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

So when I was a kid in the 70s, I was a huge Kiss fan, they released a comic book printed in real Kiss blood. (really they just poured a test tube of all 4 members blood into the ink vats)
Anyway, they sold like crazy and the rumors went wild around it... I've got a few mint copies somewhere around stashed away.

Maybe Jack is doing something similar?
-Grim

I am everything you hate...
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Grimtale wrote:So when I was a kid in the 70s, I was a huge Kiss fan, they released a comic book printed in real Kiss blood. (really they just poured a test tube of all 4 members blood into the ink vats)
Anyway, they sold like crazy and the rumors went wild around it... I've got a few mint copies somewhere around stashed away.

Maybe Jack is doing something similar?
-Grim

I've always wanted a copy of that!
Send me one! :P
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Blood Man Records Pop-up?

Has anyone been down to the store today to see what's going on?
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

i'll be the odd one out, i think he *could* have possibly hurt his arm while riding ATVs , hence the bandana. on alison's facebook she also was wearing a bandana/scarf. so i think it's either 1. real ( the elbow looks like darket boll d& maybe the source, if he was walking w/. it down the blood would flow in that direction) & he was just showing off his battle wound... lol or 2. something to do w/ TDW. imo, it has nada to do w/ TWS.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

No way that is real blood. Too bright red (everyone thinks blood is that bright because of TV, but it just isnt)
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

harvestgirl wrote:i'll be the odd one out, i think he *could* have possibly hurt his arm while riding ATVs , hence the bandana. on alison's facebook she also was wearing a bandana/scarf. so i think it's either 1. real ( the elbow looks like darket boll d& maybe the source, if he was walking w/. it down the blood would flow in that direction) & he was just showing off his battle wound... lol or 2. something to do w/ TDW. imo, it has nada to do w/ TWS.
Best guess yet.

Jack: Slap on some Neosporin and a bandage and get back to work.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

harvestgirl wrote:i'll be the odd one out, i think he *could* have possibly hurt his arm while riding ATVs , hence the bandana. on alison's facebook she also was wearing a bandana/scarf. so i think it's either 1. real ( the elbow looks like darket boll d& maybe the source, if he was walking w/. it down the blood would flow in that direction) & he was just showing off his battle wound... lol or 2. something to do w/ TDW. imo, it has nada to do w/ TWS.
how could he be riding an ATV yet have a bleach white shirt on with not a speck of dirt?
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

higherlimits wrote:
how could he be riding an ATV yet have a bleach white shirt on with not a speck of dirt?
Jacket? Sweatshirt? New shirt?

I think he got in a brawl at a local Mexican restaurant.
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

I think he probably hit a wild wildebeest whilst ridding his Vespa scooter and was thrown from the moped, being a taxidermist he felt it only fair that he should memorialize the animal that almost took his life. After gutting the beast on the side of the road in order to retain the skins for stuffing he tripped on the entrails slicing his arm open. The minor injury was dramatized by the prevalent wildebeest blood and upon returning to TMR Ben snapped this as it is not everyday you see JW walk in covered in blood with a Wildebeest scalp then as a joke threatened to post it on the sites exposing JW as a game-law-breaker by hunting wildebeest in the off season. Jack glibly replied " I didn't hunt him, he was huntin me, nearly had me too."
Last edited by mkuborn on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

I think the simplest (and most likely) explanation is: stigmata
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

higherlimits wrote:
b/c he just took his leather jacket off for the pic of course :lol:
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

LaurieAK wrote:I think the simplest (and most likely) explanation is: stigmata
LOL!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Jonny Buccaneer
Little Bird

Post by Jonny Buccaneer »

Wonder if this is anything to do with the photo?

http://cgi.ebay.com/FKE-BLOOD-WATER-WIN ... 788wt_1167
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

That record has nothing to do with the picture, "F'ke Blood" is a band. Just a coincidence.

Buy their record here:

http://italyrecordsdetroit.com/records_fakeblood.htm