ISO: Lots of stuff

Rag and bone!
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: ISO Everything!

Post by rsimms3 »

dagingerrocker wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:That holds no relevance to the situation. I agree with the Maturity Level factor. I started it? I started what? World War 3?
You revealed your age. I was pointing out the inconsistency with reminding folks about being sensitive to revealing ages and identities when you started off this entire thread with your age. I don't care how mature you are, you and the other persons under 18 here need a good lesson on identity protection.
Zzzzz boring :roll:
This from the guy that can't manage his own For Sale thread, can't spell or bother to use spell check, can't be bothered to use punctuation, and doesn't go to school. It's no wonder you're bored, you've already accomplished everything important in life.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

rsimms3 wrote:
dagingerrocker wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:That holds no relevance to the situation. I agree with the Maturity Level factor. I started it? I started what? World War 3?
You revealed your age. I was pointing out the inconsistency with reminding folks about being sensitive to revealing ages and identities when you started off this entire thread with your age. I don't care how mature you are, you and the other persons under 18 here need a good lesson on identity protection.
This from the guy that can't manage his own For Sale thread, can't spell or bother to use spell check, can't be bothered to use punctuation, and doesn't go to school. It's no wonder you're bored, you've already accomplished everything important in life.
Was that directed towards me?
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Jettkoral wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
dagingerrocker wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Nope, the guy who says he's bored.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

rsimms3 wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
dagingerrocker wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Indeed.
dagingerrocker
Little Acorn

Post by dagingerrocker »

Jettkoral wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
dagingerrocker wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Indeed.
Spot on brother now let's try to stay on topic here
I understand that and you got a point there but this amp goes up to eleven...
Jettkoral
Little People

Re: ISO: Lots of stuff

Post by Jettkoral »

How do I post pictures? I took some pics of the items
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Jettkoral wrote:How do I post pictures? I took some pics of the items
i have always had to use another website like imageshack to upload photos.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

You can attach up to 2 to each post if they are small enough in size (bits) or you can link them using the image tag if you have them uploaded somewhere else on the internet. To upload them here, there is a tab below the "submit" button for uploading and attaching to the post.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

In a minute I'll have them up'd
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

http://imageshack.us/g/823/1002088n.jpg/ There's some pics. The vinyl shelf shown is one of sixteen
dagingerrocker
Little Acorn

Post by dagingerrocker »

The poster and mobile are the highlights, never seen either before
I understand that and you got a point there but this amp goes up to eleven...
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

The poster is rather small. Regular screenprint size. Mobile larger. Features cutouts of all albums up to GBMS and the DVD Under Blackpool Lights.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Troy Gregory (Dirtbombs) and I
Last edited by Jettkoral on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Jettkoral wrote:http://imageshack.us/g/823/1002088n.jpg/ There's some pics. The vinyl shelf shown is one of sixteen
put those pics in the [img] [/ img] brackets, and you've posted them here (see "Img" button in posting editor)
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

How's this going...
Seeing emails going out from Infinity Cat about this guy and how he appears to have ghosted them on orders even....
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net