ISO - WHITE BLOOD CELLS - RED VINYL

Rag and bone!
destijl
Little Acorn

ISO - WHITE BLOOD CELLS - RED VINYL

Post by destijl »

WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED ** WANTED **

White Stripes - White Blood Cells - SOLID Red Vinyl on XL Recordings

I'm trying to complete my White Blood Cells pressing variants. Didn't know that this version existed until I was searching through the archives on this site. I believe this is a later XL pressing of the album, original ones were CLEAR RED. This should be a pretty common thing to find. I've missed out on 2 auctions this week, that ended at silly times, which has made me decide to put this on as a stand alone ISO.

If anybody can confirm if there are TWO opaque red versions it would be appreciated. The one I have found has an A2 stamper

Also looking for

White Stripes - White Blood Cells - V2
White Stripes - White Blood Cells - SFTRI BLACK vinyl
White Stripes - White Blood Cells - SFTRI BLACK repress
Last edited by destijl on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Re: ISO - WHITE BLOOD CELLS - RED VINYL

Post by Moller72 »

I have a red one I will look tomorrow morning and see if it is solid red or ear red and I will let you know.
coldsoup
Little Cream Soda

Post by coldsoup »

I believe there are 2 opaque versions on XL.

2001 - 1st press translucent - matrix #: XLLP 151 A1 GRAZZ THE EXCHANGE DAMONT/XLLP 151 B1 DAMONT
2001 - 2nd press opaque - matrix #: XLLP 151 A1 GRAZZ THE EXCHANGE DAMONT / XLLP 151 B1 DAMONT
2008 - 3rd press opaque - matrix #: XLLP 151 A2, B 670532-01 A2 GRAZZ THE EXCHANGE DAMONT / XLLP 151 B2, B 670532-01 B2 DAMONT

Not sure of quantities.
...if you can hear a piano fall...
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

pm sent
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
TRWS75
Little Cream Soda

Post by TRWS75 »

Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

pm sent
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

Thanks for the link. The record gets back ordered, and I'm pretty positive that it isn't available from XL anymore. I've managed to get hold of a SOLID RED one, but it looks as though I'll have to check the matrix numbers and do another ISO for the other one. Does this ever end :evil: :evil:
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
coldsoup
Little Cream Soda

Post by coldsoup »

destijl wrote:Does this ever end :evil: :evil:
Nope.
...if you can hear a piano fall...
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Is this what you're looking for?
[ebay]270804765005[/ebay]
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Is this what you're looking for?
[ebay]270804765005[/ebay]
nope...that i believe is the first press on transparent wax....there's a solid red wax pressing out there..
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

coldsoup wrote:I believe there are 2 opaque versions on XL.

2001 - 1st press translucent - matrix #: XLLP 151 A1 GRAZZ THE EXCHANGE DAMONT/XLLP 151 B1 DAMONT
2001 - 2nd press opaque - matrix #: XLLP 151 A1 GRAZZ THE EXCHANGE DAMONT / XLLP 151 B1 DAMONT
2008 - 3rd press opaque - matrix #: XLLP 151 A2, B 670532-01 A2 GRAZZ THE EXCHANGE DAMONT / XLLP 151 B2, B 670532-01 B2 DAMONT

Not sure of quantities.
this is interesting....my copy seems to be the 3rd press, as you listed, (well the closest to mine) BUT i don't have those extra runout numbers nor the DAMONT now that i think about it/check for the 5th time....

so mine reads exactly; Grazz- The Exchange XLLP -151-A2, XLLP-151-B2

and for what it's worth, i wanna say that i def got my copy before 2008...i know at least that much for sure.

whooooo i may have something rare for once.....:-D.....i know i konw...probably don't but i'm adding to the mystique....
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

It's second press... the matrix matches pretty much what was typed there.. i think the 'Damont' part is really hard to see but I bet it's there..
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

higherlimits wrote:It's second press... the matrix matches pretty much what was typed there.. i think the 'Damont' part is really hard to see but I bet it's there..
nope...just checked it for the 6th time...almost blinded my eyes under the light...nothing there except what i typed..scouts honor. normally even faint writing is see-able but there's nothing there...i'll get a magnifying glass out in a while.........ah fuck it, this is gunna bug me till i get a final look.

*edit*....checked under one of those mini lamps w/built in magnifying glass.....NO DAMONT..
I Ate The Walrus
Little Cream Soda

Post by I Ate The Walrus »

candycaneboy03 wrote:
higherlimits wrote:It's second press... the matrix matches pretty much what was typed there.. i think the 'Damont' part is really hard to see but I bet it's there..
nope...just checked it for the 6th time...almost blinded my eyes under the light...nothing there except what i typed..scouts honor. normally even faint writing is see-able but there's nothing there...i'll get a magnifying glass out in a while.........ah fuck it, this is gunna bug me till i get a final look.

*edit*....checked under one of those mini lamps w/built in magnifying glass.....NO DAMONT..
i came across this thread a minute ago and dragged out my red vinyl (got it for 35 bucks at a garage sale).

ive got the exact same thing as you, no damont.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

I Ate The Walrus wrote:
candycaneboy03 wrote:

i came across this thread a minute ago and dragged out my red vinyl (got it for 35 bucks at a garage sale).

ive got the exact same thing as you, no damont.
$35 at a yardsale?! Cool yardsale item. Expensive yardsale.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net