RACS @ The RYMAN TIX

Rag and bone!
shteev
Little Ghost

RACS @ The RYMAN TIX

Post by shteev »

if anyone has 2 extra tickets for the show in nashville please let me know...the wife and i would be making our first trip to nashville, ever, and seeing a show by one of the greatest bands around. please help if you can...would pay aa little more than orig price if need be...please pm with help...thanks
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Re: RACS @ The RYMAN TIX

Post by Alabama Woody »

Why not purchase them this Friday from Ticketmaster?
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

i will try to do that but would rather be able to secure them prior to that...just want to know i have them...the waiting kills
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

If your not registered at ticket master, go ahead and do that and get familiar with the site. Be there as soon as they go on sale,I usually have to refresh the page at the last second to get the for sale link up, and then calmly but as fast as fuckin humanly possible enter the info, I usually go with best available. You should get some decent tickets. The Ryman didn't give all the good seats to Third Man for the presale. Be sure and have your credit card info with you or better yet when you register enter it then to be stored. Good luck!

If you already knew this.......disregard

Woody
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Yeah, I've found that Presales never have the best seats... it's stupid if you ask me...
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

Alabama Woody wrote:If your not registered at ticket master, go ahead and do that and get familiar with the site. Be there as soon as they go on sale,I usually have to refresh the page at the last second to get the for sale link up, and then calmly but as fast as fuckin humanly possible enter the info, I usually go with best available. You should get some decent tickets. The Ryman didn't give all the good seats to Third Man for the presale. Be sure and have your credit card info with you or better yet when you register enter it then to be stored. Good luck!

If you already knew this.......disregard

Woody
this is great suggestion...thanks for the advice...getting familiar now...here's to the racs!!!
MuleSkinner
Little Acorn

Post by MuleSkinner »

Hopefully someone got some seats. 90 seconds in, they were sold out. I got some crappy seats on Row U, and knew i wouldn't be able to see a thing with the low balcony at the Ryman, so i tried again, and got the "no tickets were found" message.

and i thought the pre-sale tickets went fast!