Medium Rare

Rag and bone!
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Re: Medium Rare

Post by Hamptonio »

BluNtMarLey wrote:If I remember right, that was the whole idea behind the new album. And what's wrong with 90's rock? Id rather listen to that than half the shit that's out today. I like Grohl because he has other side projects that are very diffrent from one another. Not always great but different sounds and ideas.
"Id rather listen to that than half the shit that's out today"

I don't think you're looking hard enough for new music then.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
killeralien
Little Cream Soda

Post by killeralien »

listening to Medium Rare now. ahhhhhh Excellent. musics snobs lose out. ;-)
It's not the having, it's the getting
nesguys
Little Acorn

Post by nesguys »

This thread is hilarious. I will admit I like Medium Rare (and the first 2 records) but I saw these guys live a few years back with weezer (yes the all 1995 tour) and dave grohl came across like a jerkstore. Kinda ruined them for me.
coltrane
Little Cream Soda

Post by coltrane »

nesguys wrote:This thread is hilarious. I will admit I like Medium Rare (and the first 2 records) but I saw these guys live a few years back with weezer (yes the all 1995 tour) and dave grohl came across like a jerkstore. Kinda ruined them for me.
I heard they were running out of him at the jerkstore but that's ok cuz you're their all-time best seller! Haha sorry, had to...
BluNtMarLey
Little Cream Soda

Post by BluNtMarLey »

Arran_Ramone wrote:
BluNtMarLey wrote:If I remember right, that was the whole idea behind the new album. And what's wrong with 90's rock? Id rather listen to that than half the shit that's out today. I like Grohl because he has other side projects that are very diffrent from one another. Not always great but different sounds and ideas.

You heard the Probot album? It's amazing, and I don't even like most heavy music!
I have and it is Fucking awesome. I have the regular black version and the red version with the black/red 7". Just sent my extra copy of this to my cousin today.
Arran_Ramone
Little Cream Soda

Post by Arran_Ramone »

BluNtMarLey wrote:
Arran_Ramone wrote:

You heard the Probot album? It's amazing, and I don't even like most heavy music!
I have and it is Fucking awesome. I have the regular black version and the red version with the black/red 7". Just sent my extra copy of this to my cousin today.
Awesome! I never knew there was a red version- I've just got the standard Gatefold version- Some great music on that record.
BluNtMarLey
Little Cream Soda

Post by BluNtMarLey »

Everyone I talk to about this never knows that theirs a red version. Theirs also a red with black splatter bit its hard as fuck to get your hands on one. Not sure about the numbers but they're pretty rare since they never pop up anywhere.
Arran_Ramone
Little Cream Soda

Post by Arran_Ramone »

BluNtMarLey wrote:Everyone I talk to about this never knows that theirs a red version. Theirs also a red with black splatter bit its hard as fuck to get your hands on one. Not sure about the numbers but they're pretty rare since they never pop up anywhere.
Awesome! Got any snaps of that?
I just presumed they'd only released standard black records, because my copy is a "limited edition".
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

anyone else need a sealed copy of medium rare? is so just shoot me...a pm
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
killeralien
Little Cream Soda

Post by killeralien »

Arran_Ramone wrote:
BluNtMarLey wrote:Everyone I talk to about this never knows that theirs a red version. Theirs also a red with black splatter bit its hard as fuck to get your hands on one. Not sure about the numbers but they're pretty rare since they never pop up anywhere.
I just presumed they'd only released standard black records, because my copy is a "limited edition".
PIC please....

also I had a freind tell me the foo fighters are better than nirvana. we aint friends no moe.
It's not the having, it's the getting
Arran_Ramone
Little Cream Soda

Post by Arran_Ramone »

I prefer the Foos to Nirvana, but it's all subjective I guess. Nirvana did some amazing stuff, Foos do some great stuff.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Arran_Ramone wrote:I prefer the Foos to Nirvana, but it's all subjective I guess. Nirvana did some amazing stuff, Foos do some great stuff.
amazing is better than great. I just canceled out your comment, how does that make you feel?
BluNtMarLey
Little Cream Soda

Post by BluNtMarLey »

killeralien wrote:
Arran_Ramone wrote:
PIC please....

also I had a freind tell me the foo fighters are better than nirvana. we aint friends no moe.
here you go guys...
Arran_Ramone
Little Cream Soda

Post by Arran_Ramone »

hawke000 wrote:
Arran_Ramone wrote:I prefer the Foos to Nirvana, but it's all subjective I guess. Nirvana did some amazing stuff, Foos do some great stuff.
amazing is better than great. I just canceled out your comment, how does that make you feel?
Yeah, not bad.

And that's awesome, Blunt! Loving the single.