Van Lear Rose - Blue Vinyl

Rag and bone!
destijl
Little Acorn

Van Lear Rose - Blue Vinyl

Post by destijl »

WANTED

Loretta Lynn - Van Lear Rose blue vinyl. Released at TMR August 9th. Would really appreciate if somebody could help me out. Would prefer a cash deal.
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Re: Van Lear Rose - Blue Vinyl

Post by elduderino »

destijl wrote:WANTED

Loretta Lynn - Van Lear Rose blue vinyl. Released at TMR August 9th. Would really appreciate if somebody could help me out. Would prefer a cash deal.
HOW MUCH YA GOT?!
he is everything i hate...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

elduderino wrote:

HOW MUCH YA GOT?!
Ho.

(How much do you want?)
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

elduderino wrote:

HOW MUCH YA GOT?!

I'll trade for some ELP rarity :lol: :lol:

But if your going. I'm sure we can work something out ;)
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
elduderino wrote:

HOW MUCH YA GOT?!
Ho.

(How much do you want?)
well, that hurts.
he is everything i hate...