30 dollar TMR Gift for Nephew : Pin stickers HELP

Rag and bone!
killeralien
Little Cream Soda

30 dollar TMR Gift for Nephew : Pin stickers HELP

Post by killeralien »

Hey Swirlers,

My wife (man that is hard to get used to saying) is a tad desperate as she needs a gift for her 15 year old nephew. He LOVEs music LOVES Jack white. Her budget is about 30 bucks (US) I was thinking maybe a t shirt, hat, guitar strap, sticker? don't know what... Can you help?

Give us ideas. If we can make a deal We will PayPal you the money and you send ASAP (like tomorrow). We need this to be at her moms house by Saturday. SO time is of the essence., IDeas are welcome. He does not have an LP player. ANd he probably has all the WS CDs or MP3s rather. TMR Merch would be really cool. We looked on the TMR website but they cant even process the order under 3 days. Hoping swirlers will come to rescue....
It's not the having, it's the getting
love_islander
Little People

Re: 30 dollar TMR Gift for Nephew : Pin stickers HELP

Post by love_islander »

maybe some of the records might be enough to get him interested in something bigger? otherwise your $30 limits you to maybe a shirt, or a poster, or a stack of 7" record adaptors, fridge magnets and pins
killeralien
Little Cream Soda

Post by killeralien »

love_islander wrote:maybe some of the records might be enough to get him interested in something bigger? otherwise your $30 limits you to maybe a shirt, or a poster, or a stack of 7" record adaptors, fridge magnets and pins

a poster or fridge magnets would be perfect have any for sale?
killeralien
Little Cream Soda

Post by killeralien »

oh WE will pay for shipping. forgot to mention that. SO 40 total or whatever. Thanks all
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Sorry, I'm in Oz, so I'm useless to your cause (and in general)
liverpool4life
Little Cream Soda

Post by liverpool4life »

I live here in Nashville and the store is open until 6:00 pm. Unfortunately I have a Civil Procedure Mid-Term on Wednesday night at 8:20 - 10:10 so free time will not happen until Thursday afternoon. If her budget is $30 and you need to next day express mail this stuff that would probably cut into your budget.

It ain't much but it is an option and it is on the table.
killeralien
Little Cream Soda

Post by killeralien »

liverpool4life wrote:I live here in Nashville and the store is open until 6:00 pm. Unfortunately I have a Civil Procedure Mid-Term on Wednesday night at 8:20 - 10:10 so free time will not happen until Thursday afternoon. If her budget is $30 and you need to next day express mail this stuff that would probably cut into your budget.

It ain't much but it is an option and it is on the table.
hey ya 30 bucks but we will pay for shipping. in addition to the 30. If you could pick up a shirt or magnet or whatever would be cool. Let me know. and Ill paypal u the funds plus 10 extra for shipping? Thanks!