Looking for White Stripes Items to rebuild collection

Rag and bone!
Copenhagen1822
Little Bird

Looking for White Stripes Items to rebuild collection

Post by Copenhagen1822 »

Alright, I listened to the White Stripes 24/7 back in 99 to about '09, just continuously. Had a band that sounded like them, built guitars, introduced to me by an uncle who saw them play in California on their first tour there and had beers with Jack after the show. Life hit me, and 2 degrees, a wife and new baby, 3 jobs, car crash, etc. later and I just got rid of everything I had in 2010 or so. I had records, guitars, amps, pedals, DVDs, just the coolest stuff that I just gave away because I thought I had "outgrown it all". Fast forward to today and I have nothing cool, am still happily married with a 7 month old son and realized that "hey that is still great music" bought a few Kay guitars, started fixing them and playing again and all of a sudden I see Jack announce a tour on FB. I signed up for the release and got selected then bought 4 tickets to see him in Portland. I am taking my Uncle (the same one that introduced me to the music) and My younger brother and his friend who I am trying to influence or send down the right musical path, even though Jack isn't the white stripes, his commitment to realism and his music is something I really want to share with them being about the same age I was when I made some poor life choices. So anyway, I live in a fairly small city in the desert part of WA state and there are no record stores around, no one really listens to the music, and I am 4 hours from the concert venue or Seattle. I am just trying to reconnect with the good part of my past and fill my "man cave" with some genuinely cool music items from the bands and musicians that really mean something to me. So anything you have and want to pass on will be greatly appreciated by me and my younger "proteges" lol. I just kick myself every day that I got rid of my stuff and I want to have a collection again, anything you can do to help me rebuild a decent collection without breaking the bank, again, will be greatly greatly appreciated.

J
Last edited by Copenhagen1822 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Looking for White Stripes Tour Shirt

Post by arewhyehen »

Copenhagen1822 wrote:I need a shirt size L.
Aren’t you going to a show?
Copenhagen1822
Little Bird

Post by Copenhagen1822 »

arewhyehen wrote:
Yes I am, but I want an old White Stripes tour shirt, there are only 2 real ones on eBay and they are all the wrong size. There is legitimately no WS stuffon eBay, just vinyl, reprint signatures, and chinese copies of this and that. I've got an old school black iPod 16 GB I'll trade somebody for something cool from the early days lol.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Copenhagen1822 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Yes I am, but I want an old White Stripes tour shirt, there are only 2 real ones on eBay and they are all the wrong size. There is legitimately no WS stuffon eBay, just vinyl, reprint signatures, and chinese copies of this and that. I've got an old school black iPod 16 GB I'll trade somebody for something cool from the early days lol.
My bad, read it as Jack White tour shirt.. good luck.
DyMiNi
Little Bird

Post by DyMiNi »

Austin ... Santa Barbara ... I Need A Couple Also

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
DyMiNi
Little Bird

Post by DyMiNi »

DyMiNi wrote:
Austin ... Santa Barbara ... I Need A Couple Also

Oh I rrad Jack White also a

Copenhagen1822
Little Bird

Re: Looking for White Stripes Items to rebuild collection

Post by Copenhagen1822 »

:?:
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Re: Looking for White Stripes Items to rebuild collection