ISO: Jack White O2, London Show

Rag and bone!
hibbs
Little Bird

ISO: Jack White O2, London Show

Post by hibbs »

Was at this show in 2014 and I've listened to it be replayed on a radio station on at least one occasion, so I know the bootleg exists. Cant seem to find it anywhere though and I really wanna download it and listen again! Anybody know of where it can be found? I`m assuming at least one person would have ripped it from the radio broadcast!
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: ISO: Jack White O2, London Show

Post by Stl_ben »

Welcome to the boards. However, pretty sure we have rules against illegal bootleg recordings.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Well, there's a difference between trading audience recordings (or ripping radio shows) and illegally selling bootlegged/pirated official recordings.

However, sad to report that the link to this show on the Little Room shows it was removed (like most of the Lazaretto tour links) for copyright reasons, so I guess it's a grey area.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I've got it and am happy to share it. If you can hang on til tomorrow, I'll upload it and give you a link via pm.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."