INFO ON LCD 101-A "Call the Police" b/w "American Dream"

Rag and bone!
Freter
Little Acorn

INFO ON LCD 101-A "Call the Police" b/w "American Dream"

Post by Freter »

ImageI'm not even sure if this is a real record, or if they just mocked up a possible label for promotional use, but if anybody would know, it would be you folks here. LCD SOUNDSYSTEM posted some new tracks, and the image that corresponded was the label for the record. If any of you folks have any radio connections, or any personal knowledge of this item, please let me know. If it does exist, I would love to acquire one in any way that I need to! Thanks y'all!
stoffel
Little Bird

Re: INFO ON LCD 101-A "Call the Police" b/w "American Dream"

Post by stoffel »

from the official post on the fb of LCD Soundsystem

Q. is there vinyl of this release?!?

A. no. see above. time makes that hard. also, these are album versions, so they'll be available on vinyl on the LP. i'm not doing "b-sides" for this, as this is, essentially, a "double A side" release. meaning that there isn't one song i'm like "oh this is THE song" and another song that i'm like "well, this one can go on the other side" with these. it's not a 7", nor a 10" nor a 12", in theory or format for me... these are just 2 songs that we wanted to get out to the lovely and patient (and some less patient, but one assumes equally lovely) people who want new music. there may be "singles" on vinyl of these later, if that seems to make sense and not be dumb. depends on whether there are smart things to put on a b-side. they're not necessarily things i'd want remixes of, so it's more about whatever else would go with the songs. there is a LOT of new music--much more than i usually have, so we're puzzling through all that.
Freter
Little Acorn

Re: INFO ON LCD 101-A "Call the Police" b/w "American Dream"

Post by Freter »

Thank so much! Lock it down!