ISO: Jack, WS or Racs posters

Rag and bone!
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

I'm decorating my hall and spare room and I thought I had more posters than I do, so would like some more to fill out the empty wall space. This will be quite vague for an ISO but I'm not really after any one particular item.

I have this one:

And would like to add these two to go alongside it:

Unless of course you have a good deal on something else which would look good alongside it instead.

I also have these two Racs prints:

Image Image

Looking for something which would compliment the two, not sure of any particular print as of yet so depends what's available.

Finally, I'm also interested in any matching sets of smaller posters, like the JW baseball card series or the WS chess pieces for example. Again, open to whatever is available depending on the price.

I'm in the UK so would much prefer UK/European sellers to keep shipping costs down, I know that some of these can be bought from Animal Rummy but shipping and import charges kill it. Will still consider international but it'd have to be a good enough deal to compensate for our tanking currency.

EDIT: Oh and also the Von Munz peppermint swirl screenprinted record from the Detroit store opening last year, although apparently you can get these direct from him still? Can someone confirm?
Kaber
Little People

Re: ISO: Jack, WS or Racs posters

Post by Kaber »

Jamie I have at least one of those ISOs

Send me an email and I'll send you photos
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I've got a shit ton of posters, duplicates of Rac's AND JW
Got Rac's posters in person in 2010