Neil Young ISO

Rag and bone!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Re: Neil Young ISO

Post by Alabama Woody »

If you want to get rid of any of your CD's .... PM me and we can compare what I have vs what I need.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
jefftp
Little Cream Soda

Post by jefftp »

Ebay is always an option. I was able to score a nice lot off of eBay a few months back. Most of the covers were near mint, and a few not even close but all the vinyl was close to near mint. It averaged out to like $7 an album, and a couple were double lp's and one 3lp. I felt like I hit the jackpot haha. Keep an eye on the lots, its good way to get a bunch in one shot for a bulk price.
"Ya well..you know that's just like uhh your opinion man"
The Dude
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

jefftp wrote:Ebay is always an option. I was able to score a nice lot off of eBay a few months back. Most of the covers were near mint, and a few not even close but all the vinyl was close to near mint. It averaged out to like $7 an album, and a couple were double lp's and one 3lp. I felt like I hit the jackpot haha. Keep an eye on the lots, its good way to get a bunch in one shot for a bulk price.
Definitely. I'm going to keep a close watch on there
HadItUpTohere
Little Cream Soda

Post by HadItUpTohere »

PM me if youre interested. I have a copy of Buffalo Springfield Retrospective that I would trade, or maybe sell I guess.

This is just off of memory but I think the sleeve is pretty much perfect and don't remember the vinyl having any issues...

I think it's a pretty common album though :think:
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

You just made me buy a bunch of Neil Young Cd's off of Ebay. It's your fault. I bought 6 that I did not have. Paid $2.79 for most ... :D CD's are a lot cheaper !!!

He did a volume 1 - 4 set and is coming out with the 5-8 soon. I missed out on the 1 - 4, I hope to get the 5 - 8. It was delayed for RSD as I assume you already know. But any way good stuff. I love Neil Young. I think I'm going to watch for CD's I don't have on Ebay that are in nice shape and cheap. Not even going there with the vinyl. Toooooo much $$$

Good Luck !

I have an Oppo Blue Ray player. It is a box of wonders that plays BluRays, Super Audio Cd's, DVD Audio, etc, etc. If you use it's analog outs you here the CD sound after it goes through the DAC's in the Oppo. Having a good DAC makes a very big difference. In my opinion it rivals vinyl on sound and in some ways surpasses it. They are just different. I have a few Super Audio CD's that sound great. I have some Blu Ray Audio Disc that sound phenomenal. Bring tears to your eyes. Thats what we should be listening too. Blu Ray Audio.

Anyway you vinyl purist. Have you heard a CD through a good DAC ???
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Picked up a few more off the list today.
$12 each and the vinyl is almost brand new...woohoo
CSNY.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

I have Everybody's rocking for trade
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

1976 - Neil Young - Long May You Run*

I bought this album last week, and its actually The Stills-Young Band... The record store wrote on the poly sleeve, FILE UNDER NEIL YOUNG BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT STEVEN STILLS. I guess this holds true in this case as well... No love for Steven Stills.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Dr.Zissou wrote:1976 - Neil Young - Long May You Run*

I bought this album last week, and its actually The Stills-Young Band... The record store wrote on the poly sleeve, FILE UNDER NEIL YOUNG BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT STEVEN STILLS. I guess this holds true in this case as well... No love for Steven Stills.
Hahaha, thanks for the tip. I will change it.

I was looking through some today....I bought 5 albums today :oops: :oops: and I was looking at all the price tags and the guy wrote "$50 REALLY NEIL? WHY SO EXPENSIVE?"
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

Haha, I did not mean to sound like a dick, I was just looking for that album in your list because I just bought it. I will keep an eye out for you for some of these because I always see Neil Young in the record stores by me. They can be expensive at times but that particular album I found for $8 still in the original shrink.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Dr.Zissou wrote:Haha, I did not mean to sound like a dick, I was just looking for that album in your list because I just bought it. I will keep an eye out for you for some of these because I always see Neil Young in the record stores by me. They can be expensive at times but that particular album I found for $8 still in the original shrink.
All good. You didn't sound like a dick Haha

Please don't look out for me ;) haha I need to slow down really. That is why I haven't been taking a lot from swirlers yet. I am goign to try and find some local and find more 3 star ones first (most desired) and then once I get down to the end I will come here and track some down. His stuff is VERY expensive. There is so much out there too...going to be a long and expensive project..
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Here is what my girlfriend and I picked up today... :oops:
photo(9).JPG
photo(10).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
avrate
Little Cream Soda

Post by avrate »

arewhyehen wrote:Here is what my girlfriend and I picked up today... :oops:
photo(9).JPG
photo(10).JPG
Harvest moon's a pretty awesome find. Quite a bunch of good albums, but that's a rarity.
"Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old"
Edjohansson
Little Cream Soda

Post by Edjohansson »

If you want these, pm me your address and ill ship them out. Dont want anything for them, i never play them....
I keep getting into stranger's vans, but still no candy.
http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=edjohansson
Edjohansson
Little Cream Soda

Post by Edjohansson »

Sorry about the upside down, fucking Apple.
I keep getting into stranger's vans, but still no candy.
http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=edjohansson