Neil Young ISO

Rag and bone!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Neil Young ISO

Post by arewhyehen »

I took a trip down to Michigan this past weekend for a Willie Nelson show and I was about 20 minutes from Jarrett's family shop so I stopped in again. I have had a tough time trying to find some Neil Young singles, but I hit the jack pot at his shop...

Here are a few Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young, Neil Young (solo), Neil Young and Crazy Horse and Buffalo Springfield singles...I can't wait to go back and dig through more...
IMG_9386.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Also was given these by a real damn cool swirler. You know who you are. Thank you!!
IMG_9387.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Last but not least....I got these at a local shop. So many incredible artists on this album...I can only dream of how amazing this would have been to witness...

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young plays their second ever show together...
IMG_9388.JPG
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cwja wrote:Don't know how far down the wormhole you're going, but he plays and is credited on PJ's Merkin Ball 7", which was a companion to Mirror Ball.
Ya, this I would like to find
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

A few more crossed off the list.

Slowly but surely I am getting there. I am also finding so many random albums that Neil has been on... :crazy:
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

arewhyehen wrote:A few more crossed off the list.

Slowly but surely I am getting there. I am also finding so many random albums that Neil has been on... :crazy:
Don't see the Where The Buffalo Roam soundtrack on your list. A lot of Neil on that. Great cover art as well. You can pick it up pretty cheap if you look around. I picked up a decent copy on eBay for $7 shipped the other day.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Picked up this box set on the weekend... It sounds great!

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Crossed a few more off the list...

Also added some more releases to the list for this year, which seems like an expensive year for Neil collectors.. :roll:
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

A few more crossed off the list. I found a bunch of Buffalo Springfield at the record show today...these things are tough to come by..
IMG_0585.JPG
G-squared
Little Cream Soda

Post by G-squared »

arewhyehen wrote:Here is what my girlfriend and I picked up today... :oops:
photo(9).JPG
photo(10).JPG
wait. is that harvest moon a not-US pressing? they were pimping Harvest Moon as 'first time on vinyl' for fake RSD this year? only explanation i can come up with is that there were foreign pressings and they were playing to our American ignorance.

figured this thread could use a bump :D
Life is Music
And Music Isn't A Business
Iggy Pop
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

G-squared wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:Here is what my girlfriend and I picked up today... :oops:
photo(9).JPG
photo(10).JPG
wait. is that harvest moon a not-US pressing? they were pimping Harvest Moon as 'first time on vinyl' for fake RSD this year? only explanation i can come up with is that there were foreign pressings and they were playing to our American ignorance.

figured this thread could use a bump :D
Nope..it was an EU pressing. I forget the specifics, but they were not lying when they said it's the first US pressing on RSD