Little Acorn

Re: 5678s Black and Blue help

Post by nesguys »

Bump for anyone with an extra?
nesguys
Little Acorn

Post by nesguys »

Just an update, I did get a response. He said he's been in Europe (and is still there) and hasn't had access to the net. He said he did ship it in June so we'll see if it got sent back to him when he gets back. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
BluNtMarLey
Little Cream Soda

Post by BluNtMarLey »

Good to hear. Im going through a similar situation right now. :(
nesguys
Little Acorn

Post by nesguys »

Well the latest on this is that even though he said he would respond quickly and would be back home in a week and a half, I have yet to hear anything. So my brief glimmer of hope is now fading fast. Renewed request for help from any kind swirler that has an extra?
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

nesguys wrote:Well the latest on this is that even though he said he would respond quickly and would be back home in a week and a half, I have yet to hear anything. So my brief glimmer of hope is now fading fast. Renewed request for help from any kind swirler that has an extra?
I know he was/is in school so there may be issues with him getting ready to go back/move. Hang in there.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
nesguys
Little Acorn

Post by nesguys »

rsimms3 wrote:
nesguys wrote:Well the latest on this is that even though he said he would respond quickly and would be back home in a week and a half, I have yet to hear anything. So my brief glimmer of hope is now fading fast. Renewed request for help from any kind swirler that has an extra?
I know he was/is in school so there may be issues with him getting ready to go back/move. Hang in there.
Cool thanks for the info. He seems like a good guy I'm still hoping that things can work out. It's just getting to be a really long time between any info and that can get scary. I'm sure he is just busy and not avoiding me though.
nesguys
Little Acorn

Post by nesguys »

So, BJDavey still hasn't responded. I found a replacement but now just am hoping to get my money back. Any ideas on how to get ahold of him everyone?
nesguys
Little Acorn

Re: Avoid BJDavey (If You can Find Him)

Post by nesguys »

Tried everything. Anyone know any other options besides net contact? Lousy dude.