Melon
Little Ghost

ISO King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Post by Melon »

Willoughby's Beach 10"
Float Along Fill Your Lungs LP
Oddments LP
12 Bar Bruise LP

also for the right price: CD's of 12 bar bruise, oddments.

Cash or maybe trades if I have something you're looking for. PM me!
Last edited by Melon on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
houses are full of things that gather dust
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Re: ISO King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Post by Dr.Zissou »

Best of luck it's been slim pickings on this forum for KG&TLW vinyl
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

Dr.Zissou wrote:Best of luck it's been slim pickings on this forum for KG&TLW vinyl
Seems like slim pickings every where! Hoping castleface gets some US reissue deals going with the band.
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

Melon wrote:
Dr.Zissou wrote:Best of luck it's been slim pickings on this forum for KG&TLW vinyl
Seems like slim pickings every where! Hoping castleface gets some US reissue deals going with the band.
I'm with you on that. It's been virtually impossible to track the early stuff down unless you have some serious money to drop. I also made the mistake of trying to get in on that garage sale they had, when they released the AUS pre order for Quarters, on my phone. Missed all the good stuff.
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

I spoke to the band a few months ago and it seems as though Heavenly in the UK are going to re-issue there previous releases at some point. Saw them again last week, first show 30 people, last show 300. Good that they are gaining momentum. They had a sale on their website recently of originals but I missed out. I do have a very nice signed Float Along/Oddments splatter but that ain't for sale....EVER
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

destijl wrote:I spoke to the band a few months ago and it seems as though Heavenly in the UK are going to re-issue there previous releases at some point. Saw them again last week, first show 30 people, last show 300. Good that they are gaining momentum. They had a sale on their website recently of originals but I missed out. I do have a very nice signed Float Along/Oddments splatter but that ain't for sale....EVER
that's good to hear!

Last bumped by Melon on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:25 pm.