ISO Dough Rollers special edition

Rag and bone!
HammerOfTheGods
Little Cream Soda

ISO Dough Rollers special edition

Post by HammerOfTheGods »

I'd love to get my hands on the special edition of the new Dough Rollers EP being sold on Black Friday. If somebody can pick one up for me, I'd be extremely grateful. I'll paypal you the cash immediately. Hit me up if anyone can help. Thank you and Godspeed. :mrgreen:
I play dumb like Columbo, and get my feelings hurt and move to New York like I'm Dumbo
HammerOfTheGods
Little Cream Soda

Re: ISO Dough Rollers special edition

Anyone think they can help me out, bump?
I play dumb like Columbo, and get my feelings hurt and move to New York like I'm Dumbo
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

They are one per person....usually if some one goes out of the way to get one they either want it themselves or are looking to make some cash (not sell at cost)!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
HammerOfTheGods
Little Cream Soda

Stl_ben wrote:They are one per person....usually if some one goes out of the way to get one they either want it themselves or are looking to make some cash (not sell at cost)!
Oh, didn't realize it was one per customer. Well, if anyone is going and doesn't want the record, and wants to make a profit, I'm your man...
HammerOfTheGods
Little Cream Soda

Still looking for this. Name your price, I also have a White Stripes Live Under Moorhead Lights I can throw in.