jamesmonzon1 ISO OJ SXSW Variant

Rag and bone!
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Re: jamesmonzon1 ISO Vault #18 DW 7"

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

Yep I'm in need of the Dead Weather single from Vault #18. That's right- need. :twisted:

Got that nice green cash as always. Use it to buy records, eat it, use it as toilet paper, roll it up and snort pixy stix through it, make origami cranes from them. Hell, burn it if you want.
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Re: jamesmonzon1 ISO Vault #18 DW 7"

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

bump
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Re: jamesmonzon1 ISO Olivia Jean Reminisce Scion Exclusive 7

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

So yeah, that 7" that they're giving out at the shows...I want it. :D

Give me a price and we'll see where it goes...
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Re: jamesmonzon1 ISO QOTSA Songs for the Deaf 1st pressing

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

Got my last ISO covered, so moving on. I'm looking for an original minty (or close to it) 1st pressing of Songs for the Deaf. Not any of the subsequent unofficial pressings. :problem: As always gimme a holler and well see where it goes from there.
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Re: jamesmonzon1 ISO Lillie Mae Tri-Color

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

So if any of y'all pick one up from TMR- $125, no questions asked.
No need for crappy trades, no begging for a steep discount, yadda yadda yadda... just cold hard cash. 8-)

*upped the $$$. I'm feeling generous today.
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Re: jamesmonzon1 ISO OJ SXSW Variant

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

I won't be able to make it to Austin for SXSW so if anyone can pick up a OJ variant for me I'll throw down $75 if it's not a tri or 150 if it's a tri. No questions asked. My loss is your gain.