ISO: TMR LA Bizarros

Rag and bone!
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Re: ISO: Ultras S/C stuff

Post by dmdv1 »

Jettkoral wrote:
dmdv1 wrote:There are no silver just a few gold variants sold at their record release show cos the proper sleeves weren't ready
<shanedevon> BenSwank: Is it sort of impossible to get the gold cover CASS Ultras single at this point? And is that the only variant?
<BenSwank> shanedevon: i made some up for one show.. there is gold and silver and not even the Ultras have one of either

(viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2533&p=157140&hili ... nk#p157140)
Pics or gtfo
Never trust a hippy
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

dmdv1 wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
dmdv1 wrote:There are no silver just a few gold variants sold at their record release show cos the proper sleeves weren't ready
<shanedevon> BenSwank: Is it sort of impossible to get the gold cover CASS Ultras single at this point? And is that the only variant?
<BenSwank> shanedevon: i made some up for one show.. there is gold and silver and not even the Ultras have one of either

Pics or gtfo
+1
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

dmdv1 wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:

Pics or gtfo
Call 1-800-SWANK for more info.
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

i can't say much either way about the silver, since i've never seen one
but i did post a photo of a gold sleeve taken with a bad cell phone camera that was mistaken for silver by some people
as far as I know that's the origin of silver being mentioned as a color for this release, but I hope it exists
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

I asked blackwell and couldn't get a straight answer. He eluded to they *may* exist...
I think it's a holy grail we are chasing that only exist in a crappy photo and in people's minds.
That is my stance until I see one...
Mark
I am everything you hate...
Jettkoral
Little People

Re: ISO: TMR LA Bizarros

Post by Jettkoral »

^^
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Bump
music_bones
Little Bird

Post by music_bones »

I have both posters. I'd be willing to let go of the man with the Popsicle. Would like to trade for a Third Man Wreckers Jersey in Large or XLarge
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

music_bones wrote:I have both posters. I'd be willing to let go of the man with the Popsicle. Would like to trade for a Third Man Wreckers Jersey in Large or XLarge
Check the first post, he's looking for the records; not posters.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
music_bones
Little Bird

Post by music_bones »

rsimms3 wrote:
music_bones wrote:I have both posters. I'd be willing to let go of the man with the Popsicle. Would like to trade for a Third Man Wreckers Jersey in Large or XLarge
Check the first post, he's looking for the records; not posters.
This is a Bizarro thread, I'm sure other people searching for bizarro items will see this thread.