n/a

Looking for a home...
dementian27
Little Bird

Re: Live downloads - audio and video

Post by dementian27 »

This is the site that I always refer to: http://www.froodyhoop.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/menu.html

Has pretty much all the info you need on a specific recording.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

dementian27 wrote:This is the site that I always refer to: http://www.froodyhoop.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/menu.html

Has pretty much all the info you need on a specific recording.
That's a great site for reference, Thanks...I see some of the stripes shows are "Streaming at the Vault"...where in the vault are these located?
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
dementian27
Little Bird

Post by dementian27 »

If you go to the stripes page on the vault, and then click on the media player button in the upper right corner you might hear some of those songs. The annoying thing is that the stream is random, all you can do is keep clicking the next button until you get the song that you were looking for. This is the kind of stuff I would like to see more of on the vault, it seems like they haven't added much more of it since early on when it was first launched.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

dementian27 wrote:If you go to the stripes page on the vault, and then click on the media player button in the upper right corner you might hear some of those songs. The annoying thing is that the stream is random, all you can do is keep clicking the next button until you get the song that you were looking for. This is the kind of stuff I would like to see more of on the vault, it seems like they haven't added much more of it since early on when it was first launched.
So it's not full shows, just a random stream of selected songs?
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
dementian27
Little Bird

Post by dementian27 »

Yeah unfortunately just a couple songs from the shows... hopefully one day we will get the full recordings.