White Stripes Tour Dates

Looking for a home...
G-squared
Little Cream Soda

White Stripes Tour Dates

Post by G-squared »

Is there a good source for early white stripes tour dates?

I was talking to some folks this afternoon and this kid (probably 20 -25) said "like when the white stripes played here". What?? the white stripes played Arcata? how did i miss that? Apparently it was 98 or 99 at a long gone hole-in-the wall called 330 Club. How I missed it was twofold (1) i was in Nashville for school 98-00, and (2) I didn't care about a band with a plastic guitar & peppermint candy theme (I know).

Gonna sleuth out a recording, if one exists.
Life is Music
And Music Isn't A Business
Iggy Pop
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Re: White Stripes Tour Dates

Post by maxman142001 »

<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
G-squared
Little Cream Soda

Re: White Stripes Tour Dates

Post by G-squared »

Thanks for the link - i love to geek out on itineraries.

Nothing listed here 98-99, but seems possible that they could have come through in 2000 with 5 days between Seattle and L.A. There was a show in 2001 in Eureka (7 miles south) at a bar called The Vista which is right on the waterfront - it has changed hands and is currently the Vista Del Mar where they still have punk & metal shows. The Vista had a reputation as a hangout for the local police... but I've never been in there because it is next to the fish packing plant and I usually have to hold my breath when i drive by.

I'm going to ask around and see if i can come up with any artifacts.
Life is Music
And Music Isn't A Business
Iggy Pop