Little Room show downloads

Everything in Stripes
Zachary Thomas
Little Cream Soda

Little Room show downloads

Post by Zachary Thomas »

Does anybody have White Stripes show downloads they could send to me? I tried to make a profile on whitestripes.net, but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

If you have any, you can send them as an attachment to zthomas3242@yahoo.com. Thanks so much! :)
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Little Room show downloads

Post by Kali Durga »

Your profile at the Little Room has to be validated before it becomes active. I think the process is similar here at Swirl. If you give it a little time, you'll be able to access the thread that I think you want.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Zachary Thomas
Little Cream Soda

Post by Zachary Thomas »

Kali Durga wrote:Your profile at the Little Room has to be validated before it becomes active. I think the process is similar here at Swirl. If you give it a little time, you'll be able to access the thread that I think you want.
Oh ok. I didn't know that. Thanks!
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

I believe that the download section on LR will soon disappear.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

No, it won't.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

Bikedo wrote:I believe that the download section on LR will soon disappear.
Not going to disappear, but I did hear the hosting was going to change...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

That is correct.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

which is good, cause those file hosts were really annoying with limiting the number of downloads you could have in a day... they should consider 180uploads, no download limits...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Kali Durga wrote:Your profile at the Little Room has to be validated before it becomes active. I think the process is similar here at Swirl. If you give it a little time, you'll be able to access the thread that I think you want.
Different here, you can make a profile and browse but your posts can't be seen until your first post is approved. At LR you can't even see the forum without registering. Delayed me registering by over a year because of that. Probably delayed my collecting by just as much.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

I downloaded most of what I wanted long ago. The DVD files there are amazing. I highly recommend going through them if you get a chance.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

jrfhoutx wrote:which is good, cause those file hosts were really annoying with limiting the number of downloads you could have in a day... they should consider 180uploads, no download limits...
We're exploring the idea of switching over to torrents, but the current links will remain as is until the logistics are figured out. Any other recommendations are definitely appreciated in the meantime. If torrenting doesn't work out, then switching hosts to a company that is easier to upload/download to/from is certainly worth considering. Depending on the cost, of course.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

shaneoftheroad wrote:I downloaded most of what I wanted long ago. The DVD files there are amazing. I highly recommend going through them if you get a chance.
+1
BlackJackEric
Little Cream Soda

Post by BlackJackEric »

I've looked over there, but I don't see the thread everyone is talking about. Little help?
sugar never tasted so good
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

The Lossless Thread in the White Stripes Media section.
BlackJackEric
Little Cream Soda

Post by BlackJackEric »

Wow! That's a lot of stuff! Thanks!
sugar never tasted so good