Nobody Knows How To Talk To Children

Everything in Stripes
carlena777
Little Bird

Re: Nobody Knows How To Talk To Children

Post by carlena777 »

i've seen it has some interesting parts, the strokes were there and so was macuaulay culkin for some odd reason any way the highlight of the documentary is that jack and meg were both shit faced and it looked like meg and jack were both saying something dirty to each other lol but ya other than that there are just a lot of clips of concerts and what seems to be a party happening.
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Anyone have a picture of the recalled poster for this? Wasnt it sponsored by Virgin Records and had Jack & Meg with old pilot outfits on?? If my memory is correct it was a large poster....bigger than 24x36
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

maxman142001 wrote:Anyone have a picture of the recalled poster for this? Wasnt it sponsored by Virgin Records and had Jack & Meg with old pilot outfits on?? If my memory is correct it was a large poster....bigger than 24x36
I think the poster you're thinking about was for Virgin Mobile. It wan't used because there was some misunderstanding or something with the sponsorship. The information is here on Swirl somewhere. I know Blackwell has one of the posters.

EDIT: I found this. It doesn't have the image but I'm sure I also have seen that around here somewhere. http://www.contactmusic.net/jack-white/ ... e-sees-red
Last edited by shaneoftheroad on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
maxman142001 wrote:Anyone have a picture of the recalled poster for this? Wasnt it sponsored by Virgin Records and had Jack & Meg with old pilot outfits on?? If my memory is correct it was a large poster....bigger than 24x36
I think the poster you're thinking about was for Virgin Mobile. It wan't used because there was some misunderstanding or something with the sponsorship. The information is here on Swirl somewhere. I know Blackwell has one of the posters.

EDIT: I found this. It doesn't have the image but I'm sure I also have that around here somewhere. http://www.contactmusic.net/jack-white/ ... e-sees-red
You are right....I know I’ve seen posters for this film!
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

I believe I have too. Didn't they have a blank white box at the bottom for the theatre to write information in?