Looking for Bootleg - WS 2003 @ NextStage Grand Prairie, Tx

Everything in Stripes
John Tom
Little Cream Soda

Re: Looking for Bootleg - WS 2003 @ NextStage Grand Prairie,

Post by John Tom »

Kali Durga wrote:No problem. Looks like you're official now, by the way. Welcome to both forums :)
Yep! Glad to be one of the few… the proud…
At least I'm not racin' towards a red light…
--Det. Rust Cohle

Thank you, Tulsa. I can't even lie to you. I love your town so much. Tulsa is more America than America is America. God bless you. I love you. Thank you so much.
--Jack White
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

thanks to Kali, I now have this audio again.. if anyone in the future comes across this thread and needs the files you can PM me and I will try to help you out...
pepsimaxo123
Little Bird

Post by pepsimaxo123 »

Does anyone know if there is any alternative downloads? - lot of them are unavailable
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

pepsimaxo123 wrote:Does anyone know if there is any alternative downloads? - lot of them are unavailable
If you're talking about the download files in the Little Room thread, please feel free to post a comment over there about what you're looking for. We've realized a lot of the links are broken, so we're trying to re-upload and fix them as we become aware of them. But in the meantime, someone who has it should be able to put up a temporary link for you pretty quickly.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
pepsimaxo123
Little Bird

Post by pepsimaxo123 »

Kali Durga wrote:
pepsimaxo123 wrote:Does anyone know if there is any alternative downloads? - lot of them are unavailable
If you're talking about the download files in the Little Room thread, please feel free to post a comment over there about what you're looking for. We've realized a lot of the links are broken, so we're trying to re-upload and fix them as we become aware of them. But in the meantime, someone who has it should be able to put up a temporary link for you pretty quickly.

I have done, under the name of jackwhitefan321 :)
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Well, howdy over here, too. Thanks again for the list. Gonna take a little time to get them fixed, but totally worth it.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
pepsimaxo123
Little Bird

Post by pepsimaxo123 »

Yeah it's fine :) you will be seeing plenty more of me on here aswell (hopefully)