New Zealand 2000 Tour Posters

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Von Munz, Aesthetic Apparatus and more..
Casual Dave
Little Bird

New Zealand 2000 Tour Posters

Post by Casual Dave »

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what these posters are worth?
I saw the extra 'Pizza Pizza' show and scored the Amber Easby poster from the walls of the hallowed Real Groovy record store the next day.
The White Stripes website says there were only 30 of these printed, I would imagine not many exist these days.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Re: New Zealand 2000 Tour Posters

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Not sure on the value. I checked ExpressoBeans and they seem to have one similar to your red one, but for the Australian leg of the tour, not the New Zealand part. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out. Those are some great posters from the early days.

There was a guy recently that had a great write up from his early days traveling as a roadie with the band. Some of his accounts detail the shows in NZ. Might be an interesting read for you since you were at the shows as well.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5517&p=98107&hilit ... and#p98107
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

From memory I thought Kees picked up a few of these-era posters a while back for <$150 - does that ring a bell for anyone?
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

love_islander wrote:From memory I thought Kees picked up a few of these-era posters a while back for <$150 - does that ring a bell for anyone?
This post of Kees' was when he got it, although it's the Australian version. Don't see a price on that post though. There was another post of his I found where he was selling a gigart poster for $150.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=284&p=34975#p34975

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=284&p=24786#p24786
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Casual Dave
Little Bird

Post by Casual Dave »

Thanks for that, yes I did read that other post re the early NZ gigs and enjoyed the 'Under New Zealand Lights' dvd as apart of the latest vault. There was footage at the end of the pizza pizza show! I wish they had released that as Jack did the first half of the gig solo and it was a doozy.