Contacting Rob Jones/Poster Help PLEASE!

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Von Munz, Aesthetic Apparatus and more..
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

Not sure if this is where this topic should go, but I need some help to see if anyone else has had a similar experience. I ordered a print directly from Rob Jones. He gave me the price and the paypal email address to send funds to.

I sent the funds to him on July 27th and have not yet received the poster. I emailed him after I submit the payment, letting him know that I did, and I sent him an email about 2 weeks ago asking if he received my funds and shipped the poster yet. I have still not yet heard from him or received the poster.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with delay in shipping from him? I don't think he's trying to scam me at all, just trying to figure out what's going on and what I should do.

I appreciate any help you have to offer!

Thanks
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead
Kaber
Little People

Re: Contacting Rob Jones/Poster Help PLEASE!

Post by Kaber »

notwdrums18 wrote:Not sure if this is where this topic should go, but I need some help to see if anyone else has had a similar experience. I ordered a print directly from Rob Jones. He gave me the price and the paypal email address to send funds to.

I sent the funds to him on July 27th and have not yet received the poster. I emailed him after I submit the payment, letting him know that I did, and I sent him an email about 2 weeks ago asking if he received my funds and shipped the poster yet. I have still not yet heard from him or received the poster.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with delay in shipping from him? I don't think he's trying to scam me at all, just trying to figure out what's going on and what I should do.

I appreciate any help you have to offer!

Thanks
Super busy perhaps?

Last I heard there was a Jack White tour and a poster for most shows some by Rob?
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I have contacted him several times, he is very slow to deal with. His customer service sucks, he should hire a secretary.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Don't fear. Rob can be spotty on the communication front when he's in the phone booth. Make sure you his correct address and try again.

robjones@animalrummy.com
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

Appreciate the help, thanks everyone! Hopefully I'll hear from him soon
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

notwdrums18 wrote:Appreciate the help, thanks everyone! Hopefully I'll hear from him soon
summon falcor, he'll respond.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

hawke000 wrote:
notwdrums18 wrote:Appreciate the help, thanks everyone! Hopefully I'll hear from him soon
Or Atreyu?
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

Rob is often slow but he always gets there in the end.
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
liverpool4life
Little Cream Soda

Post by liverpool4life »

Notoriously slow on things like this. Just be patient, send a reminder email about once a month, maybe escalate to twice a month if you get ants in your pants. You have the recorded paypal transaction and emails sent. Rob is not going out of business (obviously) so at some point when he sits down and takes care of all of these sort of transactions he will respond, ship your poster, and might even throw some kind of extra goodie in the tube for your troubles.

Good Luck and try to enjoy the process. It is a story you can tell everyone about when you get the poster in a frame and everyone that views it asks about it.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

chrono_1980 wrote:
hawke000 wrote:
Or Atreyu?
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words! I'll keep everyone posted with what happens
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

hawke000 wrote:
chrono_1980 wrote:
hawke000 wrote:
Or Atreyu?

ps - sorry for the hi-jack
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

UPDATE: Sent Rob Jones an email about 2 hours ago just as a friendly reminder about not receiving the poster. Heard back from him about an hour later:

John,

Jeez, must have slipped through the cracks when going backwards in Paypal filling out orders.

Will pack tonight and include something extra to make up for the wait.

You should get a tracking email from paypal tonight once my wife makes out the label.

Cheers
RJ

He seems like such an awesome dude. Doesn't look like he needs a secretary either...sounds like his wife is helping him out :)
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

Rob Jones is quite the awesome dude. Bought the Pomona poster (on the right) from him. Sent me the other 2 as a bonus for waiting for the poster. Couldn't be more happy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

notwdrums18 wrote:Rob Jones is quite the awesome dude. Bought the Pomona poster (on the right) from him. Sent me the other 2 as a bonus for waiting for the poster. Couldn't be more happy

wow, love the poster on the right