Contacting Rob Jones/Poster Help PLEASE!

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Von Munz, Aesthetic Apparatus and more..
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Re: Contacting Rob Jones/Poster Help PLEASE!

Post by notwdrums18 »

arewhyehen wrote:
notwdrums18 wrote:Rob Jones is quite the awesome dude. Bought the Pomona poster (on the right) from him. Sent me the other 2 as a bonus for waiting for the poster. Couldn't be more happy

wow, love the poster on the right
Yeah that's my favorite one. It was the first White Stripes and Rob Jones poster I've ever seen. I'm also a drummer and percussionist so this was an instant love at first site for me.
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

notwdrums18 wrote:Rob Jones is quite the awesome dude. Bought the Pomona poster (on the right) from him. Sent me the other 2 as a bonus for waiting for the poster. Couldn't be more happy
Very nice! That Pomona poster is awesome. I love that WS one on the left too!
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
camyorke
Little Bird

Post by camyorke »

Forgive my ignorance, but is it possible to by any WS posters directly from Rob's site? I notice all of them say "For sale soon as part of a 33 Poster Set."
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

camyorke wrote:Forgive my ignorance, but is it possible to by any WS posters directly from Rob's site? I notice all of them say "For sale soon as part of a 33 Poster Set."
You can buy any poster from him that he still has available. If you want to inquire about any, just email him and ask for what you want. It's as easy as that
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:
Very nice! That Pomona poster is awesome. I love that WS one on the left too!
Thanks! I love that one too!
camyorke
Little Bird

Post by camyorke »

notwdrums18 wrote:
camyorke wrote:Forgive my ignorance, but is it possible to by any WS posters directly from Rob's site? I notice all of them say "For sale soon as part of a 33 Poster Set."
You can buy any poster from him that he still has available. If you want to inquire about any, just email him and ask for what you want. It's as easy as that
Brilliant, thanks mate.