Gigposter: NYC 07 MSG

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Von Munz, Aesthetic Apparatus and more..
MegBot3000
Site Admin

Gigposter: NYC 07 MSG

Post by MegBot3000 »

This topic is dedicated to, and is for, and about the The White Stripes gigposter for their show at Madison Square Garden, New York City 2007 by Rob Jones.

WhiteSwirl takes no responsibility for MegBot malfunctions.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: Gigposter: NYC 07 MSG

Post by kevron6 »

Not really sure what to say about this one except I really like it. Cannot explain why I just do.

Edition size: 282
Poster size: 19x33.5
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
KaseyLS
Little Bird

Post by KaseyLS »

(As I've said previously), have this one framed and hanging over my bed...and LOVE it! It's majestic in person. Kev, tell how the horse is because MSG used to be a race-track....well, you're better at the descriptions....go ahead!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

KaseyLS wrote:(As I've said previously), have this one framed and hanging over my bed...and LOVE it! It's majestic in person. Kev, tell how the horse is because MSG used to be a race-track....well, you're better at the descriptions....go ahead!
I had no idea about that fact please elaborate.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

KaseyLS wrote:(As I've said previously), have this one framed and hanging over my bed...and LOVE it! It's majestic in person. Kev, tell how the horse is because MSG used to be a race-track....well, you're better at the descriptions....go ahead!
Woah, that's really interesting, do go on. And please post your framed print. This one really intriues me, like what is flying around the building in the background?
KaseyLS
Little Bird

Post by KaseyLS »

7th_son wrote:
This one really intriues me, like what is flying around the building in the background?
They are 3 penguins of course!
KaseyLS
Little Bird

Post by KaseyLS »

Okay, I've tried making this a little bigger, but I can't figure photobucket out! Hope this shows okay for you guys.

Oh, and I erred in my above statement....MSG actually was where The National Horse Show was held (which better explains why the horse is wearing a lovely natty suit). I'm not going to write the entire history, but several of them were held there dating back to the 1800's.
awaiken
Little Bird

Post by awaiken »

I am selling this poster, if you're interested, just let me know.
also, see my sig for more information.
If you live in NYC/NJ/CT area, local pickups are available.

****** i have one taker already, let me know if you're still interested by PM, in case there is a change of heart.
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

im looking for one. went to the show, wasnt collecting at that point. let me know if you have one 4 sale. ive had one offered to me for 350, but thats a bit steep for my pockets right now.
That can go now.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

DBCooper wrote:im looking for one. went to the show, wasnt collecting at that point. let me know if you have one 4 sale. ive had one offered to me for 350, but thats a bit steep for my pockets right now.
have you checked the for sale list on this poster on expressobeans?
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

yeah a couple people had it for sale, but they had all been listed well over a year so im not sure if they will still have them. i pm'd them so we will see. i was hoping someone on here might have one they didnt want.
That can go now.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

If you wait a month or two I'm sure you could get one cheaper than if you bought now..
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

yeah im in no hurry. just gettin the word out.
That can go now.
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

still looking...anyone???
That can go now.