Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Von Munz, Aesthetic Apparatus and more..

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby Grimtale » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:07 am

hawke000 wrote:my nickname is meg in certain circles ;)

Between that and your 'black cocks' signature... I'm starting to worry about you...
I'll still be your friend no matter what, but is there something you need to tell us?
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
User avatar
Grimtale
Little People
 
Posts: 4973
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: East Coast

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby dylnfan » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:07 am

elduderino wrote:micah turned the print into performance art. it was awesome.


To each his/her own I guess...
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
User avatar
dylnfan
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 3032
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 pm
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby 7th_son » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 am

You've got to hand it to the person for... I can't quite find the words, but anyway, does anyone know if that was a show edition or a second printing? Also, was this person on drugs? Wait until I show the folks at EB.
User avatar
7th_son
Fate Accelerator
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:17 am
Location: Citadel Hill

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby hawke000 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 am

Grimtale wrote:
hawke000 wrote:my nickname is meg in certain circles ;)

Between that and your 'black cocks' signature... I'm starting to worry about you...
I'll still be your friend no matter what, but is there something you need to tell us?
-Grim


haha! not yet anyway jk. Actually the signature came out with this:

<Higherlimits> hawke000: where's my ban finger

<hawke000> Higherlimits: up your butt OHHHHH!


You have been banned from this board until Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:21 pm.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: For Being Anti-Canadian

A ban has been issued on your username.


I tried putting that in my signature and Ian mentioned it was offensive and for me to change it. When I went back to edit mode the Black cocks signature was in there (Thanks Ian!) I laughed so hard I kept it haha
User avatar
hawke000
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby Grimtale » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 am

Show edition, Rob sold it to him personally.
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
User avatar
Grimtale
Little People
 
Posts: 4973
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: East Coast

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby love_islander » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:18 am

hawke000 wrote:
Grimtale wrote:
hawke000 wrote:my nickname is meg in certain circles ;)

Between that and your 'black cocks' signature... I'm starting to worry about you...
I'll still be your friend no matter what, but is there something you need to tell us?
-Grim


haha! not yet anyway jk. Actually the signature came out with this:

<Higherlimits> hawke000: where's my ban finger

<hawke000> Higherlimits: up your butt OHHHHH!


You have been banned from this board until Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:21 pm.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: For Being Anti-Canadian

A ban has been issued on your username.


I tried putting that in my signature and Ian mentioned it was offensive and for me to change it. When I went back to edit mode the Black cocks signature was in there (Thanks Ian!) I laughed so hard I kept it haha


:lol: now everything from the last week makes sense...
User avatar
love_islander
Little People
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby 7th_son » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 am

Grimtale wrote:The axe says "Grim" on it...
I know cause I put it there...
-Grim


That is well done on the placement there Grim.
User avatar
7th_son
Fate Accelerator
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:17 am
Location: Citadel Hill

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby Beakersoul » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Welllllllllll.............

There were no drugs involved(although I do take Lithium,and I am in general a big fan)
Sometimes you just gotta do something crazy,it felt right for the moment.
It is a show edition, one of the last or so I'm told.
And now it's an even more limited edition

1/1 signed by Rob Jones.Numbered by..............me.

lol

It wasn't a total act of vandalism.I did manage to get Dan "THE MAN" Sartain to sign it as well.
Beakersoul
Little Bird
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:13 am

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby elduderino » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:45 pm

i signed it. that's all anyone needs to know.
he is everything i hate...
elduderino
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 2989
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby PugFaceRex » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:01 pm

I drew a pug on it
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
User avatar
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 6:16 am

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby anonymousbrunette » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:31 am

Made my mark as well. Micah is a swell guy and it was clear that he was creating a one of a kind keepsake. A lot of love went into that print from all involved.

Hats off, BeakerSoul.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
User avatar
anonymousbrunette
Little People
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 am
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby lightschuh » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:59 pm

I signed too. when i did, i felt like i was being accepted into a new family. :D
User avatar
lightschuh
Little Acorn
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby nrssab » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:31 pm

The Aluminium version of this Poster is mindblowing!

Does any one know how much they are going for these days?
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
User avatar
nrssab
Little Acorn
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby orangeshoeskid » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 pm

nrssab wrote:The Aluminium version of this Poster is mindblowing!

Does any one know how much they are going for these days?

Check with Kaber, I believe he has an aluminum and a paper one for sale.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
User avatar
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 3030
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:51 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Gigposter: Glace Bay 07

Postby dr.dano » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:41 am

Image
the game is afoot.
User avatar
dr.dano
Little Cream Soda
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Posters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron