Dirty Water Club

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Von Munz, Aesthetic Apparatus and more..
Hans_ka
Little Acorn

Dirty Water Club

Post by Hans_ka »

I'm just wondering if theres is a poster for the Dirty Water Club, August 6th 2001 performance?
dirtypj
Little Bird

Re: Dirty Water Club

Post by dirtypj »

Hello. I was the organiser of that Dirty Water Club gig. There was no poster made for it. It was actually quite short notice. And the tickets ALL sold before I had a chance to even think about making a poster. (I do have some of the tickets still, though. The printer did more than we needed.)
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

dirtypj wrote:Hello. I was the organiser of that Dirty Water Club gig. There was no poster made for it. It was actually quite short notice. And the tickets ALL sold before I had a chance to even think about making a poster. (I do have some of the tickets still, though. The printer did more than we needed.)
AWESOME!
Never trust a hippy
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

dirtypj wrote:Hello. I was the organiser of that Dirty Water Club gig. There was no poster made for it. It was actually quite short notice. And the tickets ALL sold before I had a chance to even think about making a poster. (I do have some of the tickets still, though. The printer did more than we needed.)
AWESOME!
Never trust a hippy