Gigposter: Indianapolis 03

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Von Munz, Aesthetic Apparatus and more..
MegBot3000
Site Admin

Gigposter: Indianapolis 03

Post by MegBot3000 »

This topic is dedicated to, and is for, and about the The White Stripes gigposter for their show in Indianapolis 2003 by Rob Jones.

WhiteSwirl takes no responsibility for MegBot malfunctions.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: Gigposter: Indianapolis 03

Post by kevron6 »

Rob got the thank you sequence backwards on this poster it still remains one of the most popular and elusvie posters. If you can get your hands on these I would suggest buying them because they hardly ever pop up.

Edition size: 150
Poster size: 10x26
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
BollWeevil
Little Bird

Post by BollWeevil »

I was lucky enough to have attended this show back in the day, and have the poster framed in my room at the moment. What was the show the next evening with the little girl and the "...and my sister thanks you."????

Are these worth anything of value? I've been out of the White Stripes collector's scene for a while and would like to get more info on this poster.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

BollWeevil wrote:I was lucky enough to have attended this show back in the day, and have the poster framed in my room at the moment. What was the show the next evening with the little girl and the "...and my sister thanks you."????

Are these worth anything of value? I've been out of the White Stripes collector's scene for a while and would like to get more info on this poster.
Yep I would say pretty rare and quite pricey
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

i recently bought the set. i bought directly from RJ & am unable to dislcose the price, but yeah... pricey fits the bill :lol:
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
BollWeevil
Little Bird

Post by BollWeevil »

Jeez...had the option to buy the Meg/Ohio poster after the Indy show for about $50...looks like I should have done that...