Gigposter: Montreal 03

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Von Munz, Aesthetic Apparatus and more..
MegBot3000
Site Admin

Gigposter: Montreal 03

Post by MegBot3000 »

This topic is dedicated to, and is for, and about the The White Stripes gigposter for their show in Montreal, Quebec 2003 by Rob Jones.

WhiteSwirl takes no responsibility for MegBot malfunctions.
jholt44
Little Bird

Re: Gigposter: Montreal 03

Post by jholt44 »

I rec'd this beautiful poster for Christmas '04, I believe. My sister bought it and I had it professionally framed for more than I planned on spending. The sad thing is that it's still in the brown paper and plastic wrapping that I brought it home from the framers in. My walls are full and I've procrastinated rearranging everything to add this wonderful poster. My fear/laziness of having to clean, repaint walls, remeasure, and rehang every poster in my house has made me negligent, and unable to enjoy my treasure. Not that I have any desire to sell this...just wondering what this print is worth these days, anyone know? Maybe it will inspire me to get off my ass and hang the damn thing! ;)
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

jholt44 wrote:I rec'd this beautiful poster for Christmas '04, I believe. My sister bought it and I had it professionally framed for more than I planned on spending. The sad thing is that it's still in the brown paper and plastic wrapping that I brought it home from the framers in. My walls are full and I've procrastinated rearranging everything to add this wonderful poster. My fear/laziness of having to clean, repaint walls, remeasure, and rehang every poster in my house has made me negligent, and unable to enjoy my treasure. Not that I have any desire to sell this...just wondering what this print is worth these days, anyone know? Maybe it will inspire me to get off my ass and hang the damn thing! ;)
Check here.
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/5920
Not depicting the actual value of the poster but you get an idea or watch that space for updates.
There is one for sale on eBay lately but it remains unsold
Probably because WS fans spent lots of cash lately and cannot afford a rare and expensive print atm?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
jholt44
Little Bird

Post by jholt44 »

Thanks for that link. I've heard people mention that site many times but had never actually checked it out. 8-)