Box Set: Under Great White Northern Lights

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Re: Film: Under Great White Northern Lights

Post by candycaneboy03 »

if you really want the slipmat, it's essentially going to cost you 7-14 bucks i think...i dont see why you'd get charged three months worth just for being a member for a couple of weeks...but yeah, either way, you're essentially paying for the slipmat -- which in the long run, isn't a bad choice.

oh and you don't have to be a platinum member either.
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

candycaneboy03 wrote:if you really want the slipmat, it's essentially going to cost you 7-14 bucks i think...i dont see why you'd get charged three months worth just for being a member for a couple of weeks...but yeah, either way, you're essentially paying for the slipmat -- which in the long run, isn't a bad choice.

oh and you don't have to be a platinum member either.
If i pay for three months now, I will also get a Vault membership, which doesn't sound too bad either :)
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Kaber wrote: Hmmm - my credit card called me and said there was a mymusic.com charge on my card.
But you placed only a Sandbag order?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

this is what my conf. email said ~

If you have purchased physical goods with a credit card please note that we don't charge your account for the price of those goods until your items have been shipped from our warehouse. In addition, when your order ships we will send you an e-mail to let you know that your order is on its way.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Kaber wrote:
trickster wrote:
Kaber wrote: Hmmm - my credit card called me and said there was a mymusic.com charge on my card.
But you placed only a Sandbag order?
Nope - Sandbag, plus Mymusic
duh!
now I get it.
I will emal them on monday for details.
So total for the box including shipping from canada was how much Chris (in Can dollars)?
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

So, is anyone in the US deciding to spend another $60 for the UK version of the set? I love the UK 7" artwork, so this is really a tough call.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

Ack.
I went ahead ordered another set from the UK this morning so I can get both colours of the record.
This should also qualify me for another slipmat. If anyone is on the fence, maybe that freebie will tip the scales. Haha.
It's only money, right??
Yawl know you want one of each....
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

dylnfan wrote:So, is anyone in the US deciding to spend another $60 for the UK version of the set? I love the UK 7" artwork, so this is really a tough call.
i just love the 7" arttwork, so i may. but have no need for duplicate items, so i am not sure yet.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

LaurieAK wrote:Ack.
I went ahead ordered another set from the UK this morning so I can get both colours of the record.
This should also qualify me for another slipmat. If anyone is on the fence, maybe that freebie will tip the scales. Haha.
It's only money, right??
Yawl know you want one of each....
If I will order both then I will be sending 2 emails for 2 slipmats.
Damn they better not deny sending 2 of them to the same person who paid almost $400
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

Oh hell yeah. I don't even see where it would be debatable. Two orders, two slipmats.
davestef
Little Bird

Post by davestef »

just wondering, if i sign up for the Vault this month, would they charge me $60? and then charge me $60 in january?? or do you pay $20 a month, so id be able to just pay $20 for this month and still get the slip mat? they say you can sign up at anytime.

would i need to sign up for the vault membership first, then preorder? or does it not matter?
Tonic&Gin
Little Acorn

Post by Tonic&Gin »

davestef wrote:just wondering, if i sign up for the Vault this month, would they charge me $60? and then charge me $60 in january?? or do you pay $20 a month, so id be able to just pay $20 for this month and still get the slip mat? they say you can sign up at anytime.

would i need to sign up for the vault membership first, then preorder? or does it not matter?
From what i have read you don't have to have a platinum account to get the slip mat. I would sign up for the regular one ($7) then when the platinum comes around in January sign up for that then.