Elephant Reissue! (RSD 2013)

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
Edjohansson
Little Cream Soda

Re: Elephant Reissue! (RSD 2013)

Post by Edjohansson »

I'm going to be at the mercy of EBay for this one; no record stores even remotely close to me. I can't wait to get it though, Elephant was the album that got me into the WS.
I keep getting into stranger's vans, but still no candy.
http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=edjohansson
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Bikedo wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:It would be nice if they did the white/red splits for TMR and the black/red and white for every where else....
No it wouldn't.
+1
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

trickster wrote:
Bikedo wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:It would be nice if they did the white/red splits for TMR and the black/red and white for every where else....
No it wouldn't.
+1
-1 I won't even be at TMR this year and I think that would be cool.
Edwards-13
Little Bird

Post by Edwards-13 »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Image

That looks beautiful!
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

Post by Getbacktogether »

I know this has probably been answered but is Colored editions going to be world wide? This was just posted on TMR."Additionally, Third Man will be hosting live performances by both Karen Elson and Mark Watrous and selling limited edition colored vinyl copies of the White Stripes Elephant to celebrate Record Store Day at its Nashville location." Are those going to be different ones? who knows?
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Getbacktogether wrote:I know this has probably been answered but is Colored editions going to be world wide? This was just posted on TMR."Additionally, Third Man will be hosting live performances by both Karen Elson and Mark Watrous and selling limited edition colored vinyl copies of the White Stripes Elephant to celebrate Record Store Day at its Nashville location." Are those going to be different ones? who knows?
It's a worldwide release.
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

I wonder what there talking about limited addition colored ones at TMR only then. Hmmmmmm
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Getbacktogether wrote:I wonder what there talking about limited addition colored ones at TMR only then. Hmmmmmm

There will not be a TMR exclusive color. They are the same thing. Anything released on RSD is essentially "limited edition" so they can call them that.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

curseofhalos wrote:
Getbacktogether wrote:I wonder what there talking about limited addition colored ones at TMR only then. Hmmmmmm

There will not be a TMR exclusive color. They are the same thing. Anything released on RSD is essentially "limited edition" so they can call them that.
Ya, but TMR will have white stripes posters only available at their store...
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

Posters! thats sweet i guess i was confused by how they worded it. Glad i can get my hands on a colored one.
The Milkman
Little Cream Soda

Post by The Milkman »

Looks great, but I wish they would release more than this and the document reissues for RSD. Or something a bit more exclusive. Anyway, still real excited for this.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

ISO: Jack White/Loretta Lynn Nashville Hatch Show Print Poster. 1/28
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

With the ambassador stickers, buttons, new white stripes shirts elephant reissue with poster and the record booth that sounds like a good record store day and thats just Third man stuff! Not including all the other great record store day releases. BUT!!!! I think with Jack White Being the record store day ambassador he still has one more trick up his sleeve. That's why i'm very sad i couldn't make it to Nashville for RSD. I bet everyone there is going to get a real treat.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Just catching up on the questions/answers to my "local" store regarding RSD. They were confirmed for 40 copies of Elephant. 40 copies!?!?!? There are two other stores in town participating in RSD so I'm sure there will be enough to go around.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

rsimms3 wrote:Just catching up on the questions/answers to my "local" store regarding RSD. They were confirmed for 40 copies of Elephant. 40 copies!?!?!? There are two other stores in town participating in RSD so I'm sure there will be enough to go around.
JEE-ZUS.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

rsimms3 wrote:Just catching up on the questions/answers to my "local" store regarding RSD. They were confirmed for 40 copies of Elephant. 40 copies!?!?!? There are two other stores in town participating in RSD so I'm sure there will be enough to go around.
My local store has around 20 copies
Never trust a hippy