Elephant Reissue! (RSD 2013)

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
Jettkoral
Little People

Re: Elephant Reissue! (RSD 2013)

Post by Jettkoral »

cmelo wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
Freter wrote:I CANT BELIEVE IT. I just ot asked to prom, (I'm a male freshman, totally unexpected. It was in public couldn't say no. She is a friend.). And prom is on 4/20. I'm fucked.
Isn't it the 'mans way' to ask a lady to prom? That was my assumption.
Also, people our age should not be using those kind of words! Tsk tsk!
Define man's way.
Polite to ask a lady to a dance, not to be asked.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Call me crazy but I doubt a freshman would be asking anyone to prom...Different story if he was a senior. I say good for him.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

rival wrote:Call me crazy but I doubt a freshman would be asking anyone to prom...Different story if he was a senior. I say good for him.
Just giving someone a hard time.
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

Yeah, its traditional, but its high school. Anything but traditional. What's even more ironic, was yesterday i was asked to film a segment for the daily school news show, and i said prom was only for upper-class men and that lower-class men should be punished for going.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Freter wrote:Yeah, its traditional, but its high school. Anything but traditional. What's even more ironic, was yesterday i was asked to film a segment for the daily school news show, and i said prom was only for upper-class men and that lower-class men should be punished for going.
Haha. Classic!
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

Jettkoral wrote:
Freter wrote:Yeah, its traditional, but its high school. Anything but traditional. What's even more ironic, was yesterday i was asked to film a segment for the daily school news show, and i said prom was only for upper-class men and that lower-class men should be punished for going.
Haha. Classic!
Tell me about it. Just my luck that this gets announced and I get asked to prom.

But, prom is the NIGHT of 4/20. I still got the morning. And a father that will brave TMR with me.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Freter wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
Haha. Classic!
Tell me about it. Just my luck that this gets announced and I get asked to prom.
If you need any releases, my family runs a record shop. Got your back. Just hollar

But, prom is the NIGHT of 4/20. I still got the morning. And a father that will brave TMR with me.
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

Jettkoral wrote:
Freter wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
Haha. Classic!
If you need any releases, my family runs a record shop. Got your back. Just hollar

Your a godsend. I wont know until the full list is released, but you having my back is awesome. Really means a lot.

sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

TwinkleLights wrote:Confirmed via twitter it'll be everywhere
woooo!!!!!
Has everything you said today been true?
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Jettkoral wrote:Isn't it the 'mans way' to ask a lady to prom? That was my assumption.
Also, people our age should not be using those kind of words! Tsk tsk!
It's 1953? My time machine works!
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

Freter wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
Freter wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
Haha. Classic!

Your a godsend. I wont know until the full list is released, but you having my back is awesome. Really means a lot.

Yeah, that would be a good day in my book. Party with swirlers waiting for TMR to open. Get some sweet vinyl. Go home, clean up, and rock out at prom like the little stud you are. Congrats on getting asked as a frosh.
Has everything you said today been true?
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

Thanks. Itll be fun.
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Freter wrote:Thanks. Itll be fun.
Just remember: Girls > Records
Hyperbole used for effect!