BBC Sessions LP

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
tvstoryteller
Little Bird

BBC Sessions LP

Post by tvstoryteller »

Has anyone else seen this on eBay? I'm assuming you have, but I can't find anything out about it on the current boards.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Stripes-B ... 5724182%26

I'm assuming its a bootleg but I can't find out much about it. Lemme know what you know...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: BBC Sessions LP

Post by rsimms3 »

tvstoryteller wrote:Has anyone else seen this on eBay? I'm assuming you have, but I can't find anything out about it on the current boards.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Stripes-B ... 5724182%26

I'm assuming its a bootleg but I can't find out much about it. Lemme know what you know...
Yes, it's a new bootleg to the scene and that seller has probably sold 50 copies between the black and red versions since he started selling them a week ago on eBay.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Yes it is a bootleg. Use the search section up in the top right corner and you should be able to find some more info on it from this board.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
tvstoryteller
Little Bird

Post by tvstoryteller »

Thanks for the info. I did several searches with the box in the upper right corner....nothing showed up.

Anybody listen to it yet?
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

BBC Sessions LP

Post by Alabama Woody »

What's the sound quality like?
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Grandpadan
Little Bird

Post by Grandpadan »

hi all, i am a closet junkie for white stripe bootlegs (i have a lot). i bought this one from this seller. vinyl is in almost perfect shape. this one has a silkscreen cover. label on vinyl itself just says the white stripes. with the only etching on it being A on one side and B on the other.
sound quality is ok. not overly compressed or low bit rate. so it doesnt sound like a crappy mp3. i own a lot worse sounding bootlegs.
ive heard these songs before on other bootlegs. i havent had time to look and figure it out.
ISO: money to buy more records.
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

Picked up one of these today from my local shop, mine was black vinyl but the jacket was screen printed like the rest.
aaronmchidester
Little Bird

Post by aaronmchidester »

I found this recently on both Black vinyl and "colored vinyl," but I don't know what colors, as I haven't opened them yet. I think they have a few different color possibilities. Got them from Amoeba Music of all places. They had a whole bunch of both kinds. A little strange to me, since they're so limited supposedly (500 black vinyl, 100 colored). Anyway, I picked up two colored copies and a black one to play. It's radio quality, maybe a little better. It sounds like it's got the broadcast compression on it, but it was recorded in-studio, I think. It's not bad, and has some good performances on it.
"It's safe to say somebody out there's got a problem with almost anything you'll do."