Single: Lafayette Blues

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Re: Single: Lafayette Blues

Post by candycaneboy03 »

haha...i have no idea how you remember the exact location of those posts in LR threads but your the master at that...shit...

sweet...thanks for the info, now back to the forest to hunt..
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
dr.dano
Little Cream Soda

Post by dr.dano »

i've noticed that the record store day reissue came in three variations of "white marbled vinyl" . the picture up on third man is white with black streaks. i have a grey marbled one and a plain white one.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

dr.dano wrote:i've noticed that the record store day reissue came in three variations of "white marbled vinyl" . the picture up on third man is white with black streaks. i have a grey marbled one and a plain white one.
purpotedly, i have one, somewhere in ohio, but i've yet to see what it looks like.
he is everything i hate...
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

dr.dano wrote:i've noticed that the record store day reissue came in three variations of "white marbled vinyl" . the picture up on third man is white with black streaks. i have a grey marbled one and a plain white one.
At least, I have a solid white one, one with some whisps and one heavily marbled. But, it's just white vinyl with black added so you've got all possibilities between
solid white and solid black. I'd like a black with a few hints of white.

I have it on good authority that there was no plans to make variations, it just happened that way.
dr.dano
Little Cream Soda

Post by dr.dano »

chris865 wrote:I have it on good authority that there was no plans to make variations, it just happened that way.
oh i'm sure ,they just had the same lazy fuck working that pressed my fucking ugly vault tri.
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

dr.dano wrote:
chris865 wrote:I have it on good authority that there was no plans to make variations, it just happened that way.
oh i'm sure ,they just had the same lazy fuck working that pressed my fucking ugly vault tri.
I hear you have the Elephant Man of tri-colors, may we see? Or is it too hideous to bare?
dr.dano
Little Cream Soda

Post by dr.dano »

chris865 wrote:
dr.dano wrote:
I hear you have the Elephant Man of tri-colors, may we see? Or is it too hideous to bare?
you may look but don't blame me
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

Oh god, it's worse than i could imagine.
We should start a charity, it won't survive on it's own without support and guidance.
dr.dano
Little Cream Soda

Post by dr.dano »

i keep it in it's own record box ,i just bring it out to beat it .
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

dr.dano wrote:i keep it in it's own record box ,i just bring it out to beat it .
Good, sounds like the best way. It's the only language they know, or understand.

It's the same size as the others but i bet it's freakishly strong.
dr.dano
Little Cream Soda

Post by dr.dano »

yes quasimodo is strong .
Acidman68
Little Acorn

Post by Acidman68 »

The latest TMR release of LB on marbled white vinyl ? all marbled ? white one i have is just white ,solid pure white .
would this be right not all marbled ,would be interested to hear what others look like thanks
ISO http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... =18&t=4096
Discogs Collection http://www.discogs.com/user/ahh-pg-
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/graeme.sinclair.77
i got a letter this morning what do you recon it read
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

It's supposed to be white with black 'wisps', but many of them just appear to be all white. I have one that is all white and another with very faint black wisps in it.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Acidman68
Little Acorn

Post by Acidman68 »

Ahh right oh then i just been unlucky to get two plain white ones lol both LSH are fine tho
ISO http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... =18&t=4096
Discogs Collection http://www.discogs.com/user/ahh-pg-
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/graeme.sinclair.77
i got a letter this morning what do you recon it read
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Well, I can honestly say I learned something new today. Recently in the Dust and Grooves article, Blackwell showed the cover of his Handpainted Lafayette Blues single with the picture of Meg sticking her tongue out. Great picture, but didn't realize the history behind it. Not owning a white copy of this single, I never knew that the picture on the front of the Blackwell's Handpainted is on the inside cover of the white version of Lafayette Blues until today when this eBay auction popped up. (the TMR reissue uses the cover for the black vinyl that has car related pictures on the inside).

[ebay]230921139007[/ebay]

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom