Album: Elephant

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Re: Album: Elephant

Post by runofthemill »

matthewvh wrote:
carlena777 wrote:So this doesn't really relate to elephant but as I stated in the comments above i havent yet picked up icky thump.. so I went to a record shop during the weekend to see if the store carried it... $40 later and I am quite proud of it. Did anyone get a download code with there's because I did not just wondering?

No I didn't get one. But the one I have is the original release, not the reissue. So I'm not sure if the TMR reissue had a download card.
What TMR reissue?
matthewvh
Little Cream Soda

Post by matthewvh »

runofthemill wrote:
matthewvh wrote:
carlena777 wrote:So this doesn't really relate to elephant but as I stated in the comments above i havent yet picked up icky thump.. so I went to a record shop during the weekend to see if the store carried it... $40 later and I am quite proud of it. Did anyone get a download code with there's because I did not just wondering?

No I didn't get one. But the one I have is the original release, not the reissue. So I'm not sure if the TMR reissue had a download card.
What TMR reissue?
Whoops. Yeah, I just checked and I don't know what I was talking about. I could've sworn it was a reissue but my mind has been in another place today so forget what I said.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

The double LP is available in the store again!