Single: Icky Thump

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Re: Single: Icky Thump

Post by Coma16 »

I picked up a used (very gently used) copy of this 45 yesterday for only $5! Not the picture disk version but just, what I assume to be, the regular 45.
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

Coma16 wrote:I picked up a used (very gently used) copy of this 45 yesterday for only $5! Not the picture disk version but just, what I assume to be, the regular 45.
Baby Brother on the B-side?
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

luccamezz wrote:
Coma16 wrote:I picked up a used (very gently used) copy of this 45 yesterday for only $5! Not the picture disk version but just, what I assume to be, the regular 45.
That's the one. How many versions are there? Is mine rare? I played it tonight and am very happy with it :)
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

Coma16 wrote:
luccamezz wrote:
That's the one. How many versions are there? Is mine rare? I played it tonight and am very happy with it :)
I'm not quite sure about it, but I wouldn't say it's rare. Just out of print.
But I can't say that I'd love to own one of these. Icky Thump era singles are by far one of my favorites Stripes releases. I'm one variation away from getting the complete Conquest 7" set and plan to then go after the Icky Thumps variations :D
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

luccamezz wrote: I'm not quite sure about it, but I wouldn't say it's rare. Just out of print.
But I can't say that I'd love to own one of these. Icky Thump era singles are by far one of my favorites Stripes releases. I'm one variation away from getting the complete Conquest 7" set and plan to then go after the Icky Thumps variations :D
Just remember that your Conquest set needs to include the 3 mislabeled ones - ideally still sealed :lol:
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
dr.dano
Little Cream Soda

Post by dr.dano »

luccamezz wrote:
Coma16 wrote:
luccamezz wrote:
I'm not quite sure about it, but I wouldn't say it's rare. Just out of print.