Single: Red Death at 6:14

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
chris865
Little Ghost

Re: Single: Red Death at 6:14

Post by chris865 »

I've got an unnumbered one too, same as the rest but without any number markings at all
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

yep I also have an unnumbered copy
Never trust a hippy
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

rickbert wrote:Hi all - sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm looking for some info about my copy of Red Death at 6:14 that I got from Mojo in 2002. I can't believe it was 10 years ago...

Anyway I know the print run was limited to 3,000 and the letter which came with it says each one has been hand stamped with its number.

However - mine has no number on it. Does that make it more rare?
Does anyone know how many were made without a number?
Does that mean they actually printed more than 3,000?

Cheers in advance...
We love to see old threads popping up like this, it means you're using the forum properly and this info won't simply be lost in the abyss following a short discussion. :D

I have seen a handful of unnumbered copies over the years. It is difficult to say whether they were surplus or simply missed in the numbering, but they are certainly much more rare than numbered copies. They typically sell for a bit more than a numbered copy, nothing crazy though, depends on the buyer. That's my 3 cents anyway.
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

My copy was bought with original mojo letter, the seller said he got it the normal way.
I presume they missed some or printed a few extra for some reason. I think the letter says
it won't replace lost ones etc......
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

chris865 wrote:My copy was bought with original mojo letter, the seller said he got it the normal way.
I presume they missed some or printed a few extra for some reason. I think the letter says
it won't replace lost ones etc......

Just as Chris says, see paragraph 4:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

^Wow. That is really, really purty....
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

This must be the most common "limited" stripes singles. Buick has been trying to shift 1000 LSH for about 5 years.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
rickbert
Little Bird

Post by rickbert »

Here's a pic of my unnumbered edition of Red Death
IMAG0540.jpg
Those of you who also have no number - is that how yours looks?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.