FOUND! Icky Thump Promo 12"

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
vandelpinkfloyd
Little Bird

FOUND! Icky Thump Promo 12"

Post by vandelpinkfloyd »

I had been talking with STL_ben about my copies, and he pointed out some of the more recent prices this release was fetching. Since I paid $300 for my 3 copies, I was a little pissed that I shelled out that much. I have spent the last couple days researching this very limited release and couldn't find much info. However, I found this...

http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/10744 ... nyl_Record

I have dealt with this storefront in the past and I have nothing but great things to say. Since I'm covered with my 3 copies and I just read that many were still looking, here's a chance at a great price! I spoke to an employee who said they have several in stock as well. Anyway just wanted to share the finding :thumbup:
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: FOUND! Icky Thump Promo 12"

Post by Stl_ben »

Nice $60 to me is a great deal! I may need to finally own one!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
vandelpinkfloyd
Little Bird

Yeah I'd say so... also, 20% if you enter 20percent promo code. Brings it down to $48! If only I didn't already own 3 at double the price :oops:
gst510
Little Acorn

Post by gst510 »

Thanks for sharing. I've been annoyed ever since I ordered this when it came out, but it never showed up at my apartment :(
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

I can't believe that these are still available. $48 is a steal, and this is one of the hardest to come by major label WS records. Finally I can stop feeling bitter about the Kung Fu debacle when these went on sale.

Mine turned up this morning, $22 international shipping and no customs. There's a $50 minimum order for international shipping so added a couple of spare sleeves, not much more weight and no need for a larger box: http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/12389 ... d_Supplies
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Sold out now.
vandelpinkfloyd
Little Bird

Glad you were able to sneak one in Jamie. Hope everyone else who was looking had a chance to get one also! Cheers
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Thanks for posting it.