Jack White is writing the score for The Lone Ranger film

The Upholsterers, The Soledad Brothers, Blanche, The Greenhornes, 2 Star Tabernacle and more...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Jack White is writing the score for The Lone Ranger film

Post by rsimms3 »

Watch this movie this evening, very glad Jack had nothing to do with it. This movie is utter garbage from beginning to end.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

rsimms3 wrote:Watch this movie this evening, very glad Jack had nothing to do with it. This movie is utter garbage from beginning to end.
Ah man, I loved it. Watched it 3 times now... Guess I'm just that big of a Depp fan.
Grim
I am everything you hate...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I'm glad other folks liked it, it just wasn't for me. My wife, who is a big Depp fan as well, even thought it was a bit sideways for him. It's just too violent for me, especially being a Disney movie. Sure Disney has been doing things a bit outside their box in recent years, it just felt odd. Love me some Armageddon but I'll pass on future viewings of this one. I will say I really enjoyed William Fichtner in it though. He really did a good job with his character and the make-up was great for him. I'd almost rather see an R rated film about his character shot by David Fincher.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom